Nightly Routine Help

Forum Forums Discussion Nightly Routine Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

So I have a little routine at night that I run while cooking and eating dinner. See below if interested. With different gather quantities it takes about 2 hours. I however want to add something in.
    1. Is there a way to add a new chapter where it:
    A. teleports to my residence (I know how to do this.)
    B. Walks over to my stable (This is what I don’t know how to do and would appreciate help)
    C. Feeds both my chocobo and my friends chocobo (I can figure this out. Thanks to Lyfox’s explanation on how to create a house buying scenario. Easy enough) The question here is, would i have to make sure my food is in the same spot everyday to run this?
    This way I can add this chapter at the beginning, middle and end, getting 3 feedings in instead of just remembering after the fact and getting 1 I manually do.
    2. Is there a way to have the bot run the squad dungeons from the scenario section. I’m sure there is, just don’t know the command. Was thinking of adding in half an hour of that too. Even if I have to start there, so I can manually walk there.
    3. Is there a way to incorporate random number generation. Every time I run the scenario I change the numbers. Say I want to collect an avg of 30-40. Is there anyway I can have miqo decide the exact number. Also been meaning to change it to gathering in minutes so that I don’t have to refer to a spreadsheet where I timed everything before I knew that I could do that. So really just interested in if it can be set to gather for 30-40 minutes per scenario. (I know how to change it to minutes, just asking about the random number part)

This community is really awesome, and thank you for everyone who has read this even if you don’t have a solution.

//Each // represents a new chapter
    (New chapter here)

//Racing
    RaceWaypoints(R-300)
    startRacing
    repeatChapter(15)

// Gathering Cloud Mica
    teleport(Moghome)
    changeJob(MIN)
    selectGrid(Cloud Mica Grid)
    selectGatherPreset(Cloud Mica preset)
    rotationIfGP(Yield +2)
    startGathering(35)

(New chapter here)

// Gathering Titanium Ore
    teleport(Tailfeather)
    changeJob(MIN)
    selectGrid(Titanium Ore Grid)
    selectGatherPreset(Titanium Ore preset)
    rotationIfGP(Yield +2)
    startGathering(36)

// Gathering Mythrite Ore
    teleport(Falcon’s Nest)
    changeJob(MIN)
    selectGrid(Mythrite Ore Grid)
    selectGatherPreset(Mythrite Ore preset)
    rotationIfGP(Yield +2)
    startGathering(42)

(New chapter here)

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Ok So I mostly got the Feed the chocobos chapter fixed. Grid has 2 waypoints, one in front of chocobo one at teleport point.
    1. Anyway for it to look for the sylkis and select it?
    2. How do I send Key input for “escape”? I replaced “num0” with “escape” to no avail. Its to skip the cutscene.
    I also figured out how to send barracks runs through scenario kinda.
    1. So it only works 50%. When I hit f12, it either targets the door to get me in, or targets the dude standing there. Help please???

//CHOCOBO FEEDING
    teleport(Estate)
    selectGrid(House)
    waypoint(2)
    key(f12, 1.5) //target placard
    key(num0, 3) //open placard menu
    key(num0, 3) //have to hit 0 to see pointer
    key(num0, 3) //tend to chocobos
    key(num0, 3) //0-15
    key(num0, 3) //My chocobo
    key(num0, 25) //Sylkis
    key(num4, 3) //left
    //BELOW Feeds my friends chocobo
    key(num0, 3) //0-15
    key(num2, 3) //Move from mine to his
    key(num0, 3) //Select his
    key(num0, 3) //Sylkis
    key(num4, 3) //left
    key(num0, 25) //yes (something about it wont affect favorite.)

//Barracks Dungeons as part of scenario
    teleport(New Gridania)
    selectGrid(Barracks)
    waypoint(17) //I made multiple routes to get there for no reason thats why 17
    key(f12, 1.5) //target placard
    key(num0, 3) //select
    key(num0, 3) //option
    key(num4, 3) //left
    key(num0, 20) //yes
    changeJob(PLD) //in case i forget
    dungeon(The Stone)
    squadron(5)
    materiaExtract() //cause yeah otherwise i forget.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

1. Anyway for it to look for the sylkis and select it?

Nope. Its something that would require inventory management but theres no such thing in Miqo. It was planned iirc but im not sure how far the development on that point is.

2. How do I send Key input for “escape”? I replaced “num0” with “escape” to no avail. Its to skip the cutscene.

Try {esc} instead.

1. So it only works 50%. When I hit f12, it either targets the door to get me in, or targets the dude standing there. Help please???

Try this:

waypointPrecise(17)
    teleportNpc()
    changeJob(PLD)

Replace the everything from waypoint(17) to changeJob() with this. teleportNpc() should handle the barracks entering for you so you dont have to hit keys manually.

pussyfoot
    Participant
    1+

Another set of things to look at is the angle and vangle of your character. Using the “monitor” tab you can see exactly where you are standing and the angle you are looking at. Setting your character to mimic that before using teleportNPC() makes sure that he is going to do the same thing every time.

waypoint(3)
    vangle(0.5)
    angle(1.0)
    teleportNpc()
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  pussyfoot.
    Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Nope. Its something that would require inventory management but theres no such thing in Miqo. It was planned iirc but im not sure how far the development on that point is.

Too bad. Hopefully eventually the community votes to include this. Too bad ffxiv doesn’t let you lock an item into a position.

Try {esc} instead.

Awesome!

Try this:

waypointPrecise(17)
    teleportNpc()
    changeJob(PLD)

Replace the everything from waypoint(17) to changeJob() with this. teleportNpc() should handle the barracks entering for you so you dont have to hit keys manually.

Thanks a Ton!

Another set of things to look at is the angle and vangle of your character. Using the “monitor” tab you can see exactly where you are standing and the angle you are looking at. Setting your character to mimic that before using teleportNPC() makes sure that he is going to do the same thing every time.

waypoint(3)
    vangle(0.5)
    angle(1.0)
    teleportNpc()

Thanks a Ton too!

Thanks to the both of you on helping me figure out the 50% going through teleport. I was about to comment that I figured it out. I added a waypoint along the path before 17. I add it close to the NPC that I would accidently select. So my character would run towards him but then would be facing away from him when I selected the door. However both your scrips are shorter than mine so I’ll change to both, and let you know which turns out better.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.