Newcomer, unable to open miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion Newcomer, unable to open miqobot

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

(2:49:09 PM) Hello! I am your Miqobot!
    (2:49:09 PM) (WARNING) I was corrupted! Please:
    (2:49:09 PM) 1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    (2:49:09 PM) 2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    (2:49:09 PM) 3. RESTART Miqobot after this.

I have not purchased the bot yet as it doesn’t work, I am more than willing to buy and use it, but that would imply actually getting it running first.

I use bitdefender as an anti-virus, I am aware that Miqobot creates some files in the Temp folder, everything related to Miqobot has been whitelisted on the anti-virus, as well as the firewall, full permissions have been granted to do whatever it wants to, yet it still gives me the same message. I’m not sure what else I can do here besides uninstall bitdefender as a whole, which I’m reluctant to do as it’s required for other things and the bot has been already granted full access without bitdefender interfering.

Edit: I have gone as far as temporary disabling every single feature on the anti-virus, and the miqobot still refuses to open without that error message.

Xion
    Participant

Run as admin?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There is something else still blocking Miqo. Maybe you have another antivirus installed. Windows has a few services of its own like Windefender or Smartscreen so check them too.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

There is something else still blocking Miqo. Maybe you have another antivirus installed. Windows has a few services of its own like Windefender or Smartscreen so check them too.

Smartscreen has been stopped completely since I installed the OS, Bitdefender turns off Windows defender completely and pretty much replaces it. If an app is allowed through bitdefender, it’s immediately allowed through W10 built-in anti-virus. Which it is.

Miqo has been allowed through everything, I don’t actually have where else to allow Miqo through. It already has every permission possible, if it was a self-aware AI it would’ve taken over my computer at how many permissions it has to do anything.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Well we get a thread like this every once in a while and every time it turns out to be an antivirus still blocking something. Check the journal log and find what false protection it triggered before you disabled it.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

I’ve gone through the log of my anti-virus if that’s what you mean, the only thing that’s out of place is the fact that miqoradar.exe was spotted as Malware and apparently completely deleted from the computer, once that happened I added all the files to exceptions, including that one, though it doesn’t seem to want to create itself again.

I’m fairly sure it’s the anti-virus still doing something, what I don’t understand is how the hell is that possible when miqobot has every exception possible, as far as the anti-virus is concerned, the entire hard drive partition where Miqobot is located is completely off-limits.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

What about read only? Your AV could set the folder to read only.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Nice, looked at how bit-defender interacts with my PC, apparently it forces everything into a read-only status, you can’t take it off that, no matter what. Time to throw the entire anti-virus out the window as that’s a massive problem.

Also, is there by any chance some script somewhere for this bot that can be used to spam the Purchase land button on a house?

Edit: After checking, while miqobot is on read-only, it does have the permissions to write whatever it needs to, so that shouldn’t really be much of an issue.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by ImmortalOgre ImmortalOgre. Reason: Read the edit
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep there is: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/housing/
    But keep in mind anyone can do it so its not guaranteed. Use it only if you dont have any other options.

If youre targeting a medium or large house id suggest to purchase a random small one first and then simply relocate. Skips the timer and prevents the frustration.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Issue fixed, I dumped the entire anti-virus, it seems it’s invasive enough you can’t even actually fully allow software you trust to go through it that bitdefender doesn’t trust.

Also, I see the script, and i see it’s written not to move the mouse.

Is alt-tabbing and moving the mouse then an option or is it best to leave the game running with that thing on?

Edit: Answered my own question, however that scenario is broken. It doesn’t actually buy it, it automatically selects No and then repeats it endlessly.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Minimize your game then you can move mouse. As in switch game to windowed mode and minimize.

Ill take a look on the broken thing but as i already said im out of free houses on my server so i cant really test it. Change the key sequence to whatever you need.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Lyfox Lyfox.
    ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    1+

Fixed it, I’m using this combination now.

key(f12, 0.5) //target placard

key(num0, 1) //confirm
    key(num2, 0.5) //wake cursor
    key(num0, 0.5) //confirm
    key(num4, 1) //cursor left
    key(num0, 0.5) //confirm

afkFor(00:00:01)
    repeatChapterFor(24:00:00)

Testing it right now, seems to work without any issues. I’m not sure where to post it but if anyone else needs it, there it is. Tested and functional.

Edit: Ran into some issues, it was too fast for everything to keep up, slowed it down a bit.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ah i see. Perhaps Roksta had an additional FC prompt appearing so he needed an extra //confirm. Well good to know thanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.