New user having trouble

Forum Forums Discussion New user having trouble

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sardonicsavage 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sardonicsavage
    Participant

I have a few issues I am confused about.

Fishing: Start is greyed out. I cannot find an option that allows me to even use it.

Questing: I am really confused how this even works, I found the thread from 2018 but it only said what it “will” do. How do I use this function? Is it from custom scenarios?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Alric
    Alric
    Participant
    1+

mm the only way I can get it to be grey out for me is if I’m running a scenario so not sure what is the issue for that, you should have a few presets by default maybe clicking on the preset first will make the button available? if that doesn’t work maybe create a new preset.

And this basically is telling the bot what skills to use during fishing works the same as gathering preset and yes you can use it on a scenario fishPreset()

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Alric Alric.

sardonicsavage
    Participant

I was able to get the fishing to work finally, I am using Miqo at the base level. I guess with time I may learn how to fully utilize it. Thank you for the help 😀

I noticed the first time I loaded Miqo I had a lot of default presets, now I do not. Is this intentional?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I have a few issues I am confused about.

Our Tech Support has replied to you by email. Please check your Inbox and let us know if you have any other questions.

I noticed the first time I loaded Miqo I had a lot of default presets, now I do not. Is this intentional?

Miqobot saves your settings and presets in these two files:

• settings.miqo
    • presets.miqo

They are generated when you first start Miqobot and are automatically updated when you close Miqobot.

Do you see these files being created and updated next to your Miqobot application?
    If not, then something is blocking her from saving your presets.
    Please try the following solutions:

1. Try running Miqobot as Administrator.
    2. Try moving Miqobot to a different folder.
    3. Make sure that Miqobot has full write access to the folder she resides in.
    4. Make sure that your antivirus and firewall do not interfere with Miqobot.

sardonicsavage
    Participant

Thank you very much, I had Miqo in a restricted directory and moving her worked well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.