New user having a few questions

Forum Forums Discussion New user having a few questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Weiss 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Weiss
    Participant

Hi everyone !

I just bought Migobot and i have a few questions about it 🙂

I have already tried some bot on different MMO and they had a “routine” system like farming a zone then changing it after taking x level in combat job / gathering job. Is there the same “routine” system with miqobot?

I mainly looking for a bot who can do the relic books for ARR relic weapon, it is possible for Miqobot to do it “alone”? (i buy the book then put my character somewhere and the bot can do the objectives “alone” by exemple)

Thank you for answering 🙂

PS: sorry if the questions have been already asked, my internet is quite buggy like hell and i can load a lot page on the net :/ And sorry for my english, it’s not my first language 🙁

Thank you !

k007
    k007
    Participant

It has scenario, but I’m not sure if that is the same as “routine”.

Arc
    Arc

Or to say it in his words:

Weiss
    Participant

Thanks for answering, i found how the scenarios work for gathering / leveling or import them from the forum 🙂

As i said, my english is quite rusty so even after checking the forum, i didnt find something for doing the books for the ARR relic weapons 🙁

If someone can help me about it it would be really great 🙂

Thank you.

Weiss
    Participant

So i finally tried the scenario feature and the gathering (fishing) one when i came back home, it work like a charme thank you Miqo (and the people working on the “routine” 🙂

I searched on the forum too after fixing my internet issues about my ARR Relic (the book part) but i didnt find about it. Did in missed something or is this under a specific “name”?

Sorry to bother about that, but it’s really specialy for this one that i bought a key for the bot <3

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.