New to miqo'bot, how do I set this up? (read post)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets New to miqo'bot, how do I set this up? (read post)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MonkenDrunkey
    Participant

I’m currently trying to get miqo’bot to help me with some crafting achivements. To be precise, I’m crafting HQ items when doing the “craft X times for level Z-Y” because HQ items also counts towards the “craft X amount of HQ items”, so I made a very simple macro that only uses Trained Finesse and Basic Synthesis (my crafters are all lvl 90) and put said macro on my hotbar with a one-key command to reach it. As the title suggest VERY new to miqo’bot and am very unused to the technical terms and how coding works etc, so my miqo’bot stops at selecting the item I want to craft and then nothing happens.
    For what it’s worth, using miqo’bot for fishing, trust dungeons and gathering works like a charm so I don’t think it’s got anything to do with my keybind setups.

Eyefinity
    Participant
    1+

Can you share your scenario?

This is one of mine, very basic

job(CUL)
    icon(1, 12, 3.0)
    craftMacro(Pumpkin Potage)
    recipe(Pumpkin Potage)
    craft(30)
    repairNpc()
    materiaExtract()
    repeatAll(3)

icon(…) makes reference to a button in my 1st hotbar, position 12. Then I specify the craft macro (created in “crafting” tab), the recipe, how many times I want to craft it, and so on.

Hopefully that’ll help you.

MonkenDrunkey
    Participant

I’m trying to create a scenario, but every time I attempt to import it to miqo’bot it says it contains no miqo’bot presets. 8(

edgedy
    Participant

Go to crafting tab.

Select CP 2:1

Solver is not currently working.

Assign a macro to a keybind (I.E. Ctrl + f11)

count = total number.
    Save as “Recommended”

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Don’t use ingame macros for crafting.

Go to the crafting tab and uncheck the use Checkbox. Click new in the bottom right of the white window. Name your macro, like lowlevel-maxhq. Then put your keysequence for those 2 skills you want to use in the box next to the start Button separated with a comma,. Click overwrite in the bottom right and accept.

This will already work if you want to craft single recipes. Just go to your crafting tab, navigate to the item you want to craft. Set the numbers of crafts in the count field (or write max to always craft til your materials run out). Make sure your keysequence is selected (by clicking on your macro in the box) and hit start.

If you want to chain more than one item in a single run, you need to create a Scenario.

I’m trying to create a scenario, but every time I attempt to import it to miqo’bot it says it contains no miqo’bot presets. 8(

Miqo can only import, what has been exported by her. The lines from Eyefinity for example are, what you need to copy directly into a new Scenario (Scenario Tab -> newButton -> left box).
    To learn more about Scenarios, you can look here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.