New to Miqo

Forum Forums Discussion New to Miqo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Zzoomers Zzoomers 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nate
    Participant

Hi. I have used Mmominion for some time and been happy with it. I have used it for auto-rotation and some gathering. Now I am not able to pay for new keycode and just gave it up. I bought Miqo but I cannot find out to use combatroutines. I have to drive tha character but just have auto-rotation. I cannot find any help for setting til up. Can you please help?

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

For auto rotation, you just need to go to combat tab, click on assist, and press start. Currently Miqo doesn’t support all jobs up to level 90 though. They will need to take some time to update it because they are in Ukraine.

Nate
    Participant

Ok, so the reason why my lvl 76 Dark Knight do not work is because the is no rotation for this job?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

First of all, we would recommend to read our main guide on Combat features:
    [Beta] Combat

And if you have any questions after that, please don’t hesitate to contact our Tech Support directly:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

I have not played all roles on Miqo but everyone I have has had no issues with the combat to get through it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.