New Feast of Famine Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets New Feast of Famine Scenario

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mavelo 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mavelo
    Participant

Modified from scenarios found here in the forum. Tweaked for speed and efficiency.

1. One-for-all minimal custom grid (flying mount required)
    2. Revised Endoceras fishing location
    3. New fishing presets for Nepto Dragon

Some of the weather patterns are a PITA, so I am also providing carbuncleplushy.txt for import on their site. Makes tracking fishing times more efficient. No sense running scenario, or individual chapters, when the weather isn’t going to play nice 😉

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  mavelo. Reason: Forum blocked carbuncleplushy JSON format. Added as a regular text file
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  mavelo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

I think your waypoints could use some work. Trying to load this right at the Aleport waypoint makes my character stutter step a lot when trying to find where to go. So unfortunately, this seems to be completely unusable 🙁

//Endoceras
    teleportIf(Aleport)

goodWeather(Fog)
    goodWeather(Clouds)
    goodWeather(Wind)
    skipBadWeather()
    workUntil(04:00et)

grid(Feast of Famine)
    waypoint(6)
    randomWaypoint(9, 10, 11)
    findFish(2.67)

fishPreset(super patience)
    bait(Spoon Worm)
    fish(40)

The 9, 10, 11 waypoints also aren’t at the right place for Isles of Umbra South Shore for Endoceras. Waypoints 4 and 5 seem to be better for it. 0, 1, and 2 connect to that one, so that would at least make sense.

EDIT: You also have the wrong bait for Intuition set for Takitaro and the Giant Takitaro (they’re reversed)…so that’s two of the steps in this scenario that need fixing, would highly recommend double-checking it all before using 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Asynchria Asynchria.

mavelo
    Participant

I’m stopped updating it after using the scenario and grid to complete feast of famine 🤔

Feel free to modify and upload an update if you want to fix it 😜

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.