New expert recipes are supported

Forum Forums Discussion New expert recipes are supported

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by flooferfluffer flooferfluffer 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

When Miqobot announced the latest fix was completed, you said new expert recipes are supported, sorry I’m being dumb but what does this mean? I can use the solver for the new expert recipes? Did I miss a setting in the bot?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

There’s no specific setting required to do an expert craft over a normal one, but you do need to have downloaded the new 1.3.47 version of Miqobot.

After that, you can have her craft them using the Crafting solver. Do note that do to RNG on the crafts and the extreme difficulty of them under normal circumstances, it still won’t get it 100% of the time. That’s just how those crafts go.

bottybot
    Participant

Ah thank you I did have a go with the solver but it failed first time, so I assumed it doesn’t work.

Shizuka
    Participant

i am fully pentamelded, used food + tea but expert recipe are kind of a mess with miqo, not sure if they made it really extremely tough but out of 6 attempt highest i’ve got is like 80% ish with a very lucky run otherwise i get around 60-70%

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

These crafts are heavily RNG based so even when the most perfect action is taken on the condition offered, the craft will only suceed in 50-60% of the time at best. The solver is working as intended, it’s the craft itself. I used Miqo on these crafts for about 6 hours yesterday and she takes the appropriate action according to condition offered just as she should. RNG can be a real bitch.

bottybot
    Participant

Confirmed it does work but as people have said above, its highly rng based, I get slightly better results if I don’t use Miqo to craft but I use miqo to gather the items so I’m not losing out anyway.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant

She stops just shy of 100% for some reason. Twice in a row she stopped at 13450~ ish and finished the craft despite having steps and cp remaining, failing the craft.

EDIT: Just had her clear it, maybe just a fluke.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.