"New Beta Available"

Forum Forums Discussion "New Beta Available"

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tul02130 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

First, my bot is screwing up left and right, if I leave it to craft stuff for me it stops randomly and just sits there wasting my food. So I decided that maybe I need to update it. So I click download and everything is going great, I don’t see the “new beta available” link anymore on the cat like i did before.. However as soon as I put in my catnip license, it goes back to this… Why is it reverting back when i add my catnip license??

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The latest beta is available for download only from our forums. If you downloaded Miqobot from our website by clicking the green “Download” button, then it’s not the beta version.

If you don’t want to see “New beta available” message, you can disable it in Advanced Settings:

1. Click “+” button to open Advanced Settings.
    2. Switch to “Other” tab.
    3. Check option “Disable beta notifications”.

To receive technical assistance from Miqobot Team, please contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please provide as much information about your issue as possible:

• At what moment exactly does Miqobot stop crafting?
    • What does Miqobot say in the message log at this moment?
    • Do you use Crafting Solver or Macro Crafting feature?
    • What settings do you use on “Crafting” tab?
    • Do you use any scenarios for crafting?
    • What are the other problems that you experience while using Miqobot?

The more infromation we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you!

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Miqo stops randomly
    Miqo doesn’t say anything other than whatever last crafting step it was on
    I’m using a the Macro, not auto solver. It has worked before on with this bot but has been having issues as of a month ago
    I am not using any settings as I’m using my own Macro sequence
    I don’t use scenarios
    There are no other issues with the bot, other than it stops randomly sometimes.

Last one was 2 hours ago, I set up my macro to make 400 ciders and it made 12 before just pooping out on me.
    After redownloading the bot so far i don’t have any issues, maybe something was just wrong with the files i had.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by xlxleahxlx xlxleahxlx.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for providing the requested information.

Would you please specify, do you input the full key sequence of the macro in Miqobot or do you use the ingame macro launched by a single key instead?

Ingame macros are very unreliable and they break easily during lag spikes.
    Miqobot macros however have an integrated feedback loop which makes them more stable and lag-proof.

Also, could you please give more details about the moment when Miqobot stopped.
    – Did Miqobot try to spam the same key over and over with no result?
    – Did she simply stop sending any input?
    – Was “Finish” or “Start” button active on Crafting tab when it happened?
    – Were you at your computer at that moment?

This information is usually available in the message log, that’s why we asked you to provide it. When you encounter this issue next time, please take a moment to copy the message log into a text file for further analysis.
    Thank you very much!

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant
    1+

So i have ingame macros (3 of them) and i place them on keys 4,5,6. What I do is this and I’ll explain;

The Bot will click on the first macro and each comma is a skill that is in my ingame macro so that the bot can keep ticking and click 5 on the right time, then 2nd and 3rd and done.

This works really well, and has been working for a long time until just last month. However as I stated, ever since I redownloaded it’s been working great again. I’m not sure what was wrong with my last settings file but this one seems to be ok. The only reason I didn’t copy and paste these issue questions is because I really dont’ care about the crafting issue as much as i cared about why I wasn’t getting the new beta, which you answered. I’ll answer your questions in hopes it will help another person in the future. I’m still thinking a file broke.

-Sometimes yes and sometimes no. There will be times where she tries to hit Crafting step 23 two times and then stops. Other times it just stops mid craft.
    -Yes it just completely stopped, everything stopped yet she was still “on”, I was able to click finish to stop the bot even though it had already stopped itself.
    -Finish button was showing, so she was still active just not doing anything.
    -This last time I was sitting at my computer but texting on my phone when I noticed. Other times I wouldn’t be at my pc

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for providing the details very much!

Yes, this makes perfect sense.
    If a lag spike occurs while ingame macro is in progress, it may occasionally skip a step or two. And for example, if a macro was designed to go through 15 steps it will end on #14 instead.

In the key sequence you have shown there is indeed nothing assigned to crafting step #23, and this is exactly why the process stops.
    It’s actually a miracle that you never experienced this issue until last month 🙂 Your game connection must have been extremely stable.

Miqobot macros are designed to be lag-proof.
    They always verify the current crafting step and send the exact key that was intended for that step. Therefore in order to prevent lag spikes from breaking your macros we recommend to convert them into a full key sequence for Miqobot.

If you are confident in your game connection, you may of course continue using the same method. But please do it at your own risk.
    Thank you for your understanding!

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

the 23rd is a skill. It works perfectly fine, I’m using it right now. o_O the commas are just fillers for my macro.
    The 23 was an example, she does it a few times for different steps. It’s probably just lag though I would agree, I have an awful connectino. But this is the best way to do it for my ciders because miqobot wants to take 11 minutes to load up the craft i need lmao.. so i do this instead. I appreciate all of your help!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We apologize for not being clear.

Key “4” is assigned to step #1.
    Key “5” is assigned to step #15.
    Key “6” is assigned to step #25.

Yes, there is a skill happening naturally in the game macro.
    But no key is assigned to step #23 in Miqobot. Therefore no input will be sent on that particular step.
    If a game macro skips 2 steps due to a lag spike, synthesis will never reach step #25 and the process will never continue. This is a flaw of game macros.

We recommend using Miqobot macros the way they were designed, with the full key sequence.

Here’s an example of Miqobot macro:

6, 7, 7, 4, f8, f8, f8, f8, f8, ctrl+3, 4, f8, f8, num5, f8, 9, 2, 7

It makes the process unaffected by lag spikes and still requires no time to load the craft.

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Will it support 30 keystrokes in the macro? Thats how many it takes to finish 1 craft. If so I’ll put in the work to finish it that way.

Edit: I suppose it does, I guess I’ll stop being lazy and start working on this lol Thanks.
    Edit 2: I just finished, messed up a couple times due to my eyes focusing too hard lol, but it works and hopefully my internet won’t screw this one up like it did the other one. Thanks for the help

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Wouldn’t let me edit my other one anymore. Its working. thanks. Had an issue but fixed it lol

clementxd
    Participant

If you download the beta version of miqote bot, does the scenarios and grids carry over also? or you have to import/export?

tul02130
    Participant

If you download the beta version of miqote bot, does the scenarios and grids carry over also? or you have to import/export?

They carry over.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.