Need Scenario Help

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Need Scenario Help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by King of Hearts King of Hearts 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ajheartsyou
    Participant

Made this scenario to gather the items to make Coffee Biscuits, and it works for me, but when my boyfriend tries to use it miqo doesn’t mount and she gets stuck.

(5:08:04 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (5:08:04 PM) ‘Coffee Biscuits’
    (5:08:04 PM) Chapter: 1
    (5:08:04 PM) I am ‘Botanist’ now! :3
    (5:08:04 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Lydha Lran’
    (5:08:14 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Lydha Lran’. :3
    (5:08:15 PM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. Grid: ‘Il Mheg – The Woolen Way’
    (5:08:15 PM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2.
    (5:08:15 PM) GatherPreset: ‘Garden Beet’
    (5:08:15 PM) GridName: ‘Il Mheg – The Woolen Way’
    (5:08:17 PM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Il Mheg – The Woolen Way’, Waypoint: 5)
    (5:08:17 PM) Going from 3 to 5 in 2 trips.
    (5:08:17 PM) Woah! A 513 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3
    (5:08:20 PM) (SCENARIO) Stopping…
    (5:08:20 PM) Adventure cancelled… Yet, I’m still full of energy!

She simply sprints out of Lydha Lran on his end even though she mounts for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

You have 2 separate PC’s and you imported to your boyfriends. Somewhere along the line he also created the same grid or imported it before and now you have 2 grids called “Il Mheg – The Woolen Way” on the boyfriends PC. It doesn’t know which one to use so it fails. Check to see which gris id the good one and delete the other.

edgedy
    Participant

Does anyone have a leve turn in and craft to add onto this?

KarmikMkIII
    KarmikMkIII
    Participant

Adding to what PinHead said earlier, this may seem obvious, but does he have a mount on his hotbar? And if he does, he might wanna add mount() in there somewhere after the teleport to Il Mheg. If she’s running, she’s clearly read the grid despite the ambiguation so mount() might help a bit. I had to do the same for my white scrips fishing scenario.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by KarmikMkIII KarmikMkIII.
    King of Hearts
    King of Hearts
    Participant

I’m not sure if you have received an answer for this yet or if you figured it out yourself, but I believe this is what you’re looking for! Just add this to chapter 4 after the “teleportIf(The Crystarium)

//Prepare for Crafting
    solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

//Craft Wheat Flour
    job(CUL)
    recipe(Upland Wheat Flour)
    craft(#) //# is how many you have mats for

//Craft Coffee Biscuits
    recipe(Coffee Biscuits)
    craft(#) //# is how many you have mats for

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.