Need Purple scrip Scenario please

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Need Purple scrip Scenario please

This topic contains 29 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by PJ PJ 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    xlol
    xlol
    Participant

thanks yall for supporting <3

ShayaZ
    Participant

I tried using this script but it never seems to actually go to the marker without me starting the flight? am I doing something wrong? I keep getting a scanning for shiny gathering node then it just sits there?

Dazdazdaz1
    Participant

No, Step 1 and 7 in elpis in these scenarios aren’t working properly. It just keeps getting stuck, even the updated ones still have the same issue, I don’t know how to edit them otherwise i’d fix it myself.

aldoxzx
    Participant

EDIT:- Ignore attachment above, use this attachment, after running the scenario for an entire ET day I discovered another dodgy stop point that I’ve corrected for pewter ore in scenario 3

I’m getting this error when using this one. I have no issues anywhere else.

(4:25:05 PM) (SCENARIO) Full scenario is complete! 😀
    (4:25:05 PM) (SCENARIO) RESTART! Let’s have fun again. (Repeats: 1/99)
    (4:25:06 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Poieten Oikos’
    (4:25:18 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Poieten Oikos’. :3
    (4:25:19 PM) AFK until: 23:55et (268 seconds)
    (4:29:48 PM) I am ‘BTN’ now! :3
    (4:29:49 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘Rarefied Elder Nutmeg’, Waypoint: 18/10)
    (4:29:49 PM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 6): Execution error

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  aldoxzx.

edgedy
    Participant

Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘Rarefied Elder Nutmeg’, Waypoint: 18/10)

Edit: I just used the white scrip Sykon 30 waypoint and fixed it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  edgedy.

edgedy
    Participant

Edit: Fixed it too >.>

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  edgedy.

WorstToasterEver
    Participant

So looking at this it works well with the pathfinding and everything, the only issue I am running into is with the afkuntil(XX:XXet) for me it seems to want to set it to the next time that it comes around ~ 2000 seconds later. Any ideas on how to fix this other than watching it and skipping past. I can’t say that I have let it count down these 2000 seconds to see if it then progresses as normal. Anyone else experience this type of issue?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  WorstToasterEver. Reason: Uploaded screenshot
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Botiqe
    Participant

Can you share how did you managed to fix this error?
    Thanks!

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

In chapter 1 change line 6 to:
    Waypoint(6, Rarefied Elder Nutmeg)
    that seem to fix the issue for me

Whatsupdawg
    Participant

Mine seems to have trouble navigating to the node in Chapter 3. Flies toward it but then just stops in the air. Anybody else encounter this?

Oshinier
    Participant

yea i saw it too, happened not too far from the node itself. tried seeing if there was another node i could attach it to but didnt notice any other nodes nearby

x21824
    Participant

does this scenario has turn in as well? i want to run purple scrips and have it buy materia, is that possible?

ps34pc
    Participant

so are there enough nodes for this to continue to run or it basically has to wait a long time in between the different types of nodes?

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

any updates on this or a alterative purple script? im not sure how to fix some of the chapters that are having issues like chapter 1 and 7 and didnt some say 3 is having some issues? any help be great!

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

disregard my message! its working without me needing it to skip chapters <3 of nutmeg and pewter. if anyone running into issues, all i did was use “Purple-Scrips-EW-Scenario-2-2.txt” and changed chapter 1 to waypoint 6 vs what it was and checked to make sure chapter waypoints were similar. it may have been the waypoints got changed but regardless thank you <3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.