Need Help with Scenario

Forum Forums Discussion Need Help with Scenario

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Infinatus
    Participant

Hello all,

I am relatively new to miqobot as I have only been using it for a few days but I have run into a problem that I can’t seem to solve. I am trying to design a scenario to auto-buy Materia from the Scrip Exchange when my gathering and crafting chapters are finished. I am unable to reliably send a num0/2/4/6/8 key to select or cycle NPS. The deliverCollectables() is able to cycle thought targets when it doesn’t auto select “Collectable Appraiser” on the first attempt, but when I try to duplicate it with the sendkey is only works about 1/10th of the time and I tried it with ridiculous wait period after each key but it still doesn’t send it.

Is this normal and is there an easier way to select specific NPC like the deliverCollectables()?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Infinatus.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Use holdKey() instead of sendKey() to cycle through targets. The game evaluates cycling differently so you have to hold it for a short duration to make it register like 0.2 seconds.

holdKey(num6, 0.2) //target next

Infinatus
    Participant

The hold key doesn’t work either. It only works like half the time thus isn’t reliable and when it does it work it will either cycle character or it cycle though 3. I have managed to force select the NPC by moving to the specific XYZ but the same issue i had with cycle happens with the menu selection. I wonder how the hell the teleport/teleportNPC works so seamlessly in the menu while using the same keys it uses only works sporadically for me Q.q

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

For menu selection use the normal sendKey(). Just remember that you cant move mouse for it to be reliable because mouse movement deactivates the ingame cursor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.