Need help, Miqo She's Stuck

Forum Forums Discussion Need help, Miqo She's Stuck

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Dripy Dripy 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ThatDamnCat
    ThatDamnCat
    Participant

So, here is the rundown

I’ve created my path, linked the nodes I wish to gather. That would be the Lv85 Mineral Deposit for Sharlyan Rock salt.

However, with my grid preset, and one I got off of here, she will not move to the next set of nodes. I have everything linked in a loop, and i’ve made sure the points are up close and not to far from the nodes themselves, so they’re within range. But she refuses to move. If I start running towards the next set of nodes, she re-engages and mounts up and then goes to them but then stays there instead of moving on after mining them.

She is in a endless loop of: Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    and I cannot seem to get her to move on.

Please help.

soviras
    soviras
    Participant

Activate the compass option in the gathering preset. Also make sure it’s on the skill bar.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by soviras soviras.
    wallet113
    wallet113
    Participant

Personally i just add beacons at the locations

ThatDamnCat
    ThatDamnCat
    Participant

I’ll try both of these and update if it works.

junkie1977
    Participant

Make sure you add the path either over or behind the nodes. Sometimes moving her while in front gets her stuck. I’ve seen a few mining places in Ultima Thule where she gets stuck, no matter what – so she may need a push every now and then.

Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

To start the loop I would do as Soviras suggested and make sure you have the compass option turned on. Also try to place waypoint() near the beginning of your scenario and put the point that is closest to the first set of nodes. That should fix your issues if your grid is setup properly. I also recommend uploading it so we can take a look at it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.