Need feedback for Diadem (Phase 3) WIP Grid

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Need feedback for Diadem (Phase 3) WIP Grid

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Nekro Nekro 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

Edit: Not relevant anymore.

So I was working on a base grid I want to use for every future grid I will do for the diadem (Phase 3). Be it a miner or botanist or fishing one etc. I will remove unneeded grid points via script, once I have finished the grid for a particular purpose (so it wont have any dead and unused points and wont lag miqo).
    However, I need some feedback on the connection between the islands first. For me they are working really well. However that doesn’t have to be the case for other people and maybe different internet connections (maybe lag is doing something weird to the storm ports etc.)

So I created a little Scenario for testing purposes and would like to ask, if some people could test it to see if it’s working for them.

How to test:

1. Import the Scenario + Grid from the file
    2. Choose the grid "NG-Diadem_P3" in navigation tab, by clicking on it
    3. Choose a Chapter, each Chapter is one connection being tested
    4. Go to the first mentioned Island in the description box (S = South, SW = South West, ..., Base = Entry Island, Thunder = Thunder Element Island)
    5. Go to the wind storm which is the connection from the first mentioned to the second mentioned Island
    6. Start the Chapter, use "next" when it's afking to go again
    7. Do 6 a few times for each connection (Chapter)

For example:

Chapter 2 (SW – S):

- Go to the south west (SW) island (the one where the umbral wind node is)
    - Go to the windstorm which connects to the South (S) Island and land in front of it.
    - Hit "start"

Greetings,
    Nekro

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.