Navigation Grid Help

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Navigation Grid Help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 3 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

grumpycat
    Participant

Hey folks. I’m fairly new to creating navigation grids. I had some free time today so I wanted to give it a shot trying to collect some lvl 50 yellow scrip nodes in CWH.

So far, the grid works fine and gets the job done but I want to refine it for future grid creations for myself. Although, I’m not even entirely sure if these nodes change everyday or not so maybe linking this will be a sham because for me its only 3 specific ones.

One of things I don’t like is that from the gathering node, the bot likes to not fly back to the beacon immediately. After it hits the node, it’ll hop on the mount, run halfway there, then fly up. Sometimes it’ll ignore the beacon entirely between and just kinda try and run all the way to the other node.

If anyone has any tips/tricks to make this grid smoother, that would be appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

IIRC, beacon points are only special when the bot can’t find the next (nearest) node to go to. If she can find a node in the world, she’ll path to the appropriate point directly. I haven’t looked at your grid, but Miqobot will also try to calculate the shortest path between grid points, although she can’t detect anything in the game like obstacles. You can make multiple paths (I do for all of my grids) and make use of one-way path lines in order to try and make her use specific paths over others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.