MythrilOre(Flight)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets MythrilOre(Flight)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Deathbeyond87 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Deathbeyond87
    Participant

Been fiddling around with making navigation for my own usage, and figured I would post here to get feedback on how it feels. All the grids i tried that were here felt VERY robotic to me. It feels like a very tight route, sometimes even hitting things on the ground, which i feel gives it a more human feel(we all know while flying low we have a tendency to hit things). Please let me know if there’s any feedback on it.

Only thing of note, is that it does require you to start at the set of nodes that are on the rock that is standalone(not attached to the map rock wall.) It makes heavy use of one way points to help make it feel more human-like so not starting at those nodes will cause it to path through already emptied nodes that haven’t re-spawned yet. Lastly, this navigation does NOT hook into the group of nodes on the little rock peninsula on the far right of the camp. Hitting this node actually slows down gathering(you add in another node that doesn’t have a chance of +2 ingenuity or +3 yield.)

This grid is definitely meant for optimized gathering.

Deathbeyond87
    Participant

Had to change the file, seemed to not carry over the preset info I had put in the first file. This should have it(i honestly have no clue how to set up presets, i copy/pasted one from a different grid and just made adjustments to fit what my grid was doing)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.