My lisence key isnt working after payment went through?

Forum Forums Discussion My lisence key isnt working after payment went through?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dencho
    Participant

So yea.. just like the title, I renewed my key via the site and got the paypal receipt n everything, how do i know for sure if its just a hangup or if no one on the back-end noticed the bug that whacked me in the face.

if someone could direct me to the contact info for the bot that’d be swell, not angry, just wanna get my bot running plse k thx muchly! :3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Contact is right there on the website: https://miqobot.com/#support
    In your message log theres an error about connecting to the catnip server. Do you use VPN or connection tampering programs?

Dencho
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me Ly fox, Ive used many of your grids and appreciate your naming convention in the nav description boxes 😀

No VPN here, I’d rather fight what tracks me or give me x STD/Trojan(lol) THAN BOTTLENECK MY BANDWIDTH. infact its like the exact opposite, lol tethering via sprint data, but not legit tethering, the kinda tether where sprint thinks my everything

I do have a zipped up OpenVPN client that pre-configured on my gcloud. but that really it.

I tether is the phone its self. (TTL) , I coulda used a vpn buuut internet through a sg10 is a bottle neck yea, but is still 20 times better(40MBs/5MB/s)

than centrylinks(15mbs/0.8mbs)+ lol, and it worked before so it cant be internet? hmmm any app-data I can clear somewhere? i tried deleting the catnip files to no avail. restarted, tried legit tethering, I just figured… an early weekend for Miqo servers?

Oh and that error was only due to me reconnecting my WiFi at the time? it doesn’t do it anymore :O

But here is the log when I try entering my catnip license after I get the Server Connected Prompt and Log Line.

(4:39:16 PM) Hello! I am your Miqobot!
    (4:39:16 PM) Connecting to catnip server...
    (4:39:21 PM) Emergency! Couldn't recognize catnip format!
    (4:39:21 PM) Server connected! Do you have any catnip license?
    (4:40:40 PM) Searching for catnip with your license code...
    (4:40:41 PM) Emergency! Couldn't recognize catnip format!
    (4:40:41 PM) Sorry, this is not a catnip license. Try again! ;)

And yes I made sure to try both codes (which turned out to be the same no matter what) I received via emails so far (one when I started, second when I renewed), I basically copycatted that string 9000++ times (sorry)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

(4:39:16 PM) Connecting to catnip server…
    (4:39:21 PM) Emergency! Couldn’t recognize catnip format!

This is the problem. Something corrupts your connection packets and Miqo cant decipher them. You say it worked fine before. So what did you change?
    If you cant figure it out contact tech support.

Dencho
    Participant

The only settings I changed relative to my network were some dev settings in android :O but that was for Bluetooth protocols rlly :O any way to get more logs or debug it? Ill try toggling the dev settings I changed and report back once I get home from work o7

Oh i should mention that this started happening a few days ago (hence how i found out i needed to renew) and i messed with my dev settings today this morning, I would keep getting the bad format error over and over. …

I think i also installed a 800 meg steam redist commons package today :O

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well Miqo team has access to server logs and they probably can tell you the exact time they started receiving corrupted packets from you. It might help you identify the culprit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.