My grids to share

Forum Forums Grids and Presets My grids to share

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

miqoai52
    Participant

Made these all like 3-6 hours after miqo came back up but forgot to post them. I thought everyone would have already done it but I guess people are busy. All mine require flying, and are intended for lvl 80. Everything in ShB still aggroes you though so I designed them to avoid monsters. Few nodes as possible.

MIN70-RawDiaspore
    BTN70-BroadBeans
    MIN70-RawHematite
    BTN75-PixieFloss
    MIN75-ManasilverSand
    BTN70-WhiteOakBranch
    BTN80-DwarvenCotton
    BTN80-RussetPopoto
    MIN80-RawTriplite
    iridescentCocoon
    TruegoldSand
    DimythriteSand

I won’t give you my scenario as its personalized to my keybinds and needs, but its simple to write.

Enjoy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Putting all grids in the same file is not quite bright idea… For example, I’ve got all my crafters and gatherers up to 80, and I don’t even know what Russet Popoto is and where does it spawn (nor I care, hehe). Ppl usually seek for a grid which has exactly one grinding spot they need.

bigboy54
    Participant

Putting all grids in the same file is not quite bright idea… For example, I’ve got all my crafters and gatherers up to 80, and I don’t even know what Russet Popoto is and where does it spawn (nor I care, hehe). Ppl usually seek for a grid which has exactly one grinding spot they need.

@gray what method did you use to level your crafters fast?

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

AutoHotKey scripts, my head and about 150 leve allowances.

miqoai52
    Participant

AutoHotKey scripts, my head and about 150 leve allowances.

hey haha I did the same thing, had them all 80 and gatherers before miqo came out, but its making me plenty of money now so it was worth it. and fun to do things manually once in a while.

With regards to them all being in one file, you can simply copy and paste the grids you’re interested in out of the text file and save them in a new one and import. you’ll copy just the grid.name{ numbers and stuff here } or just import them all and delete the ones you dont need.

@gray
    Russet popoto is a shadowbringer botany (lvl 76)scrip item. for yellow scrips, so you can get the folklore books to do white scrips. you should have gatehred it while lvling im sure.
    All the grids you can look in the description to see where to teleport, or you can use your gathering log to look up where items are from. I personally only run miqobot at night when im sleeping so i use many different grids so I don’t end up with too many of a single type of item.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Russet popoto is a shadowbringer botany (lvl 76)scrip item. for yellow scrips, so you can get the folklore books to do white scrips. you should have gatehred it while lvling im sure.

It’s good to know that, but I collected all the yellow scrips needed out of lvl70-72 unspoileds, way before I hit 80 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.