My Botany Grids

Forum Forums Grids and Presets My Botany Grids

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BMerc 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    aeuonym
    aeuonym
    Participant
    4+

So here are a few of my botany grids I’ve made to help my gathering for upper end crafting materials.

All of my grids require flying (Save the Ruby Sea grid which requires diving)
    I also recommend running “Auto-Sprint” and “Auto-Stealth” with my grids.

Each grid is labeled with the node level, the type of node (logging or harvesting) as well as the Region and Zone the grid is in.
    The description box (under the navigation tab) also lists what is on each node and where on the node its at (i don’t bother listing crystals)

BTN 65 Log – The Herons Flight, Namai, Yanxia
    This grid has Pine Resin and Pine Logs

BTN 65 Harv – Rasen Kaikyo, The Ruby Sea
    This grid has Gem Algae, Ruby Cotton Bolls and Ama Nori

BTN 65 Harv – Dimwold, The Fringes
    This grid has Kudzu Root, Kudzu Vine and Holy Basil
    – Subnote on this grid.. i ran it for about 2 hours and had no issues going in a Counter-clockwise direction.. There is a fate that can spawn on the southern group of nodes that might potentially interfere but it never spawned for me so i never had a problem.

BTN 70 Harv – Mount Yorn, The Peaks
    This grid has Alyssum, Gyr Albanian Carrots and Twincoons
    – Subote on this grid.. I also ran this for a while and while it works in either direction, i found it worked Best going counter-clockwise

If anyone finds any problems with them, let me know i can see about fixing it or if you fix it, let me know and things can be updated.

Also if anyone has any requests for grids, I enjoy making them though this is my first time sharing them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    NoVa
    NoVa
    Participant
    1+

Awesome stuff! Thank you for being so kind as to share it 🙂 <3

LelouchVse
    Participant

Do you have one for larch logs?

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

thank you for being so kind and helping those of us who are not that skilled in grids. Would u happen to have any for Larch Logs perhaps?

aeuonym
    aeuonym
    Participant

I dont have one yet, but i can make one.. give me a bit of time and ill make a larch log grid

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

im having issues with the holy basil grid. guess im one of unlucky ones who keeps running into the fate that keeps killing me 🙁

aeuonym
    aeuonym
    Participant

Sorry to hear that.

I was out of town for a day so i didnt get a chance to make the larch grids i said i would (though a few others have made some since).

i can take a look at the Fringes grid again and see if i can adjust the landing points to account for the fate..
    in the 2 hours running the grid when i made it i ran it Counter-Clockweis and never saw the fate (or it if poped up there were people there doing it (Balmung is pretty active so they get cleared quick)

Ill take a look at it today and see what i can do.

Nelo
    Participant

So I think I’ve tried all of the twincoon grids people have uploaded so far and all of them seem to have the same problem of getting stuck on that fence and triggering the killswitch. I’ve tried to edit the grid myself in order to add a fly point to that spot and prevent this. It seems to work once or twice, then gets stuck again and killswitches. Here’s my updated grid, what am I doing wrong here?

Attachments:
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

This is the one I use, and I’ve used it for well over 24 hours of runtime, never had an issue

Attachments:

Nelo
    Participant

That is the one I edited. What am I doing different that’s causing it to get stuck on that fence so much? Is there a way to change which direction it goes? I wonder if I’m going in the opposite direction of you.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Are you sure it’s still the same? It’s very possible I modified mine since it’s original importation to fix any issues (I just can’t remember if I did, but i know it works). It’s ran in all sorts of directions fine

Nelo
    Participant

Ah ok I thought it was the same due to the name. I’ll give this a shot, thank you! I’d still kind of like to know why Miqo isn’t flying at that point in the fence. I placed a fly point there and linked it up. Trying to get better at making grids so I can upload some new stuff.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ive taken a look at your version and i see several lines running through the fence. Miqo always takes the shortest path you give her. And going through the fence is obviously a shorter route than over or around it. So if you want her to fly over simply remove the incorrect route.

BMerc
    Participant

Added Beacon’s at 20, and 26 – now it works properly

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.