Mutamix Materia Transmute

Forum Forums Discussion Mutamix Materia Transmute

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

user3142
    Participant
    1+

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to make the bot transmute materia? A quick search didn’t yield anything.

Thank you.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Materia Transmutation is not supported yet, but it’s already planned as additional function for Scenario Engine.
    We will be working on new scenario functions after we release the core combat system.

Thank you for your request!

bottybot
    Participant

I know everyone is busy with ShB, but did anything happoen with this? I have been trying to make a workable scenaria to transmute large quantities of materia, but my key binds dont seem to ever work properly, for instance NUM6 works manually but doesn’t seem to do anything in the scenario.

This is what I have so far.. the delay probably isnt necessary as I was thinking that it was the delay that was causing things to slow.
    This is NOT working….

sendkey(NUM4, 2)
    sendkey(NUM4, 2)
    sendkey(NUM4, 2)
    sendkey(NUM4, 2)
    sendkey(NUM4, 2)
    //
    sendkey(NUM0, 2)
    sendkey(NUM0, 2)
    sendkey(NUM6, 2)
    sendkey(NUM0, 2)
    sendkey(NUM0, 2)
    //
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    //
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    //
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    //
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM6, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)
    sendkey(NUM0, 1)

Any tips or helps appreciated.

bottybot
    Participant

I know this is a bit of a necro-post so I am sorry for that, but I have been trying my best to get this to work with no success. I understand the sendkey function and how it works but when running something similar above it seems to ‘skip’ various parts (seem random), so instead of selecting a particular item it will move left and it doesn’t seem to register properly. This confuses me as I have created buying items scenarios with no problem so I’m not sure. As this post is nearly six months do any of you clever people out there know a solution or can put a few minutes into trying yourself? I still think transmuting is worth it for generating gil or tier VII / VIII materia for crafting/gathering which still sells well. I tend to purchase from MB when prices are cheaper, hoard and then sell when prices are high (after a patch or something), so it is worthwhile. It just takes so long to to manually. I had set up a macro for my KB to find a solution but that’s messed up now so I wanted a miqo solution!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

SendKey is extremely unreliable and if you so much as look at your mouse, your scenarion will break.

Sinrion
    Participant

SendKey is extremely unreliable and if you so much as look at your mouse, your scenarion will break.

While this is true, there are enough ways to negate that.

Use a afkfor() before you start the sendkeys, if you maybe move your mouse or whatever after clicking miqo to start.

Test the Sendkeys by yourself first and see in what order you need to do them yourself, some people use num8 or 2 to wakeup the cursor sometimes too, if you can’t move left/right in that window use num4/6 instead, that’s more reliable, etc etc

ps34pc
    Participant

was this ever added?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, we haven’t reached Scenario Engine updates yet. They are planned after Gathering updates.
    You can see the roadmap in the development section: Upcoming Features

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.