Mucho Gil 4 5.2

Forum Forums Discussion Mucho Gil 4 5.2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

What do you guys think is the best way to make efficient coin with miqo? I am currently trying to gather up some Gil to finance Pots/Foods/Armor for 5.2. Since we go for Week 1 i wont be able to have that much time to craft gather a lot myself.

AirForceOne
    Participant

New potions/food/DoW armor, but since we don’t know the recipes yet you kinda just have to wait to gather for them. If you want to make guaranteed money right now, start farming materia, since people will want to meld the new sets. Prices will probably go over 100k per materia for the first day or 2 again, and will probably stay at around 80k for a while. Gathering is getting revamped and no one knows what exactly is happening, so gatherer materia is another thing that could end up making a lot of money.

vega
    Participant

Thanks for the input mate ! 🙂

Arc
    Arc
    2+

What AirForceOne said.

Just my few experienced cents though:
    I don’t have any need for gil, but I like to always have a little amount as a backup, if I need to buy some mats quickly to craft a bunch of stuff. Before 5.2 I was down to 80k gil, since I’ve spent a lot of gil on furniture.
    After 5.2 was released, the first thing I did was to craft a bunch of Cunning Craftsman’s Syrup (Collectable) to turn in for scrips, so I could buy every new Master Book after about half an hour. Then I took a look at the Balance Discord server in the doh/dol channel to see, where the new mats are found. Made alarms for these, gathered all the mats I could get in 1 hour, then started crafting new DoW weapons and put 3 up for 5 million gil each. The first one was bought after 20 minutes, the second after a couple of hours for 1,9m and the third yesterday for 1,8m.

Now I’m at a healthy level of gil again.
    Anyone can do this at the start of a new patch and if you want, you can go absolutely nuts, crafting 5 of each weapon & armor and you’ll most likely end up with enough gil to buy a mansion or even more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.