Mouse forward & back keybind support.

Forum Forums Discussion Mouse forward & back keybind support.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

holows
    Participant

Is it possible to let miqobot detect and use mouse forward (M5) and mouse back (M4) keybinds? I have those keybinds for some special skills in my hotbar, but miqobot does not seem to detect it and complains there is no button to switch hotbars. I do not have keybinds to switch hotbars since I want miqobot to just use keybinds for abilities.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We are sorry, but in order to emulate mouse buttons we would have to seize mouse control and you would not be able to use it.

However, please note that the game allows two different keybinds for each action.
    Please follow this solution:

1. Assign any keyboard shortcut to Key Setting 1.
    2. Assign (M4) or (M5) shortcut to Key Setting 2.

This way, Miqobot will be able to activate actions via keyboard shortcuts while you can continue using mouse button shortcuts.

holows
    Participant

Thanks, I didn’t think of that! Does the keyboard shortcut have to be defined first on key setting 1 for miqobot to use it?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, it does.
    The keybind detection algorithm prioritizes Key Setting 1 over Key Setting 2, if both are present.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.