Mount Rokkon farm (memo + gils)

Forum Forums Discussion Mount Rokkon farm (memo + gils)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aka
    Participant

Hello,

I was doing all the road for mount Rokkon and I saw things interesting:

1) you can do it solo
    2) it gives memo (relic + gils or crafting ingredients)
    3) it gives token that you can trade for item that you can sell (gils !)
    4) it’s quick
    5) it’s easy

I know times are hard for miqo team but it feels like having miqo able to do 1 road would be really interesting for afk memo farming and afk gils farming.

I just post that here, maybe other people have different point of view

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Yea it would be nice to have. I think its a good idea. Latest patches added quite a few nice things which Miqo could benefit from if the team were able to do them. But i dont think its either for us or them to decide whether its possible. Im pretty sure they would continue developing the bot if the war allowed them.

But alas things are still looking quite grim. From the devastating bombings of Odesa and to the minefields that according to reports will take 757 years to demine, it doesnt seem that the war in Ukraine is anywhere close to ending. And from what i read in another thread they live with constant sleep deprivation because Russia is launching missiles at night. A human body usually starts to break after 10 days of lack of sleep. Can you imagine the consequences when a whole nation is living like this for how long.. 17 months now?

I would be so glad to see new features in Miqo. But i dont think we should keep our hopes up. Its unlikely to happen in the near future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.