Motley Beakfish – Spiny Lobster – Snailfish Node Trigger

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Motley Beakfish – Spiny Lobster – Snailfish Node Trigger

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dax 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

This grid can be used for 3 purposes:

-When using a Normal Gig Head it will farm Spiny Lobsters
    -When using a Large Gig Head it will farm Motley Beakfish
    -When using a Large Gig Head between 2am and 12pm it will catch Ichimonji (catch 10 to trigger the hidden Snailfish node)

If you mainly want Motley Beakfish this is a pretty inefficient method unsupervised because the Ichimonji has a very long window, and a seemingly very high catch rate. If you are by the computer while running this grid I highly recommend manually Veteran Trading out the Ichimonjis which seems to yield a good number of the Beakfish. You could also make a scenario to only fish outside of the Ichimonji window.

This currently won’t fish the Snailfish from the Swimming Shadows node since you need to swap to a normal gig head to catch them, but I have added navigation from the node back to the grid so you can manually fish the Snailfish if you like, then start gathering again without having to manually navigate to the normal nodes.

This grid will navigate to the nodes from the Onokoro Aetheryte

dannibanani
    Participant

You are great! Thank you 🙂

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

Minor edits and additional pathing from Swimming Shadows nodes.

vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

Finalized Grid

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

melonx
    Participant

With the new update for the shadow nodes, I was wondering if you have an updated scenario?

Samboy21
    Participant

Is there a way to make a scenario to vetetan trade away sea lamps in order to single out the beakfish?

lostsoul1312
    Participant

I’m gonna second Melonx’s request, it would be nice if the scenario can automatically fish the shadow node.

dax
    Participant

if you re-enable the nodes it does auto do the shadowy pool, i just changed a couple of the lines from 1 way to 2 way.

Is there a way to make a scenario to veteran trade away sea lamps in order to single out the beakfish?

Veteran trade inst enabled with the bot atm have to wait till the feature is implemented.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.