Most efficient way to farm HQ items gathering?

Forum Forums Discussion Most efficient way to farm HQ items gathering?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by jponry jponry 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant

I heard they are removing HQ gathered items in 6.0, so I would like to get the achievements for 20k high quality MIN/BTN items, and 10k high quality FSH items, before that happens. I don’t care what the items are. Since Miqo cannot currently sense MIN/BTN node buffs, what is the most efficient way to have her rake in as many HQ items as possible? Currently I had her farming for several hours on MIN/BTN and got ~800 on each, just using Leaf Turn/Unearth III when 300 GP.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Leaf Turn III is the most efficient. Just make sure to hit low level items because you get 100% HQ on them. Use cordials if you can.

darkpokemon
    Participant

Did you ever find a grid or anything for low level items to achieve this ?

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

No, I made my own grids and have been gathering random items. Though I have been sticking to ARR areas because the nodes are less spread out (and therefore grids are easier to make).

Ayer
    Participant

I recommend gathering the early skysteel tool items. Yes the items you gather are essentially useless but the nodes often have huge +HQ bonuses, and, as a plus, there’s already made grids for all of them.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Ayer.
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant

I remember doing the first stage of the Skysteel — Dragonsung, I believe. Is that the stage you’re referring to, or a later stage? (I actually haven’t kept up with it since then)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.