Most complete Combat assist

Forum Forums Discussion Most complete Combat assist

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  edgedy 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Punchy_guy
    Participant
    1+

Hey All,

Do we know which Job has the most complete combat assist at level 90 with Miqo ?

Wondering which jobs basically had little changes and will work well (Sam for example ?)

I understand jobs like Monk will be broken but looking to see what is close to complete for 90 content

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

WHM is almost perfect except it sometimes does not seem to use Assize on CD for some reason, sometimes it will, sometimes it won’t.

Turn off your heal/buffs tick and it’ll do the damage for you while you micro-manage the healing yourself. It is VERY easy to pull good numbers with it.

Tear Best Grill
    Participant
    1+

MCH is near flawless. Only thing you need to do is use chain saw manually every 60s. Haven’t tried DNC but I’m guessing it works similarly well but has more manual inputs with the two new moves.

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

Most of the Tanks haven’t changed, most healers are working. Machinist as mentioned.

MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

SMN just spams Ruin III and that’s it 🙁 but that’s because it’s been completely reworked so i understand why.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by MiqoBaby MiqoBaby.
    Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant
    1+

SMN just spams Ruin III and that’s it 🙁 but that’s because it’s been completely reworked so i understand why.

Miqobot Ruins everything. 🙂

mikoto
    Participant

Dancer isnt that amazing due to all the new double weaves every 120s, bard is pretty top notch you just have to manually trigger radient and battle voice every 2 minutes to keep it lined up and swap from mages to army at 15s remaining (so mages has been up for a total of 30s) to be optimal, already hit a few 99s in both EX trials like this

Edib
    Participant

Hopefully some of the other classes wont be too hard for the team to update, a lot just got one or two new skills at most, and usually most is just direct upgrades to old skills.

Kiko-usagi
    Participant

“Hit a few 99’s” How exactly do you have your hotbars set up for this. Having the current BIS and using songs exactly when they’re supposed to be in the trials miqo averages nowhere near close to even 50

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

One of my friends told me Reaper is doing a 1-2-3 combo, so you can actually Trust level with it (45 minutes/run) but it still works. Hahaha. Haven’t tested Sage though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.