modify rotation BLM

Forum Forums Discussion modify rotation BLM

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SHIVAGODDES
    Participant

Hello i would like to know if it’s possible to modify a rotation for BLM, i want it to not drop Lay Lines so i can drop it when it’s the right time when i raid. If i unbind the key the bot act weird because it can’t find the hotkey so i guess the option is the remove from the rotation. Any help ?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

You can disable the use of any action by one of the following options:

1. If you don’t wish Miqobot to use a certain ability, you can remove it from your hotbar.
    2. If you still wish to be able to use it yourself, you can put it in a macro and hide it behind a different icon.
    3. If you need to see the cooldown as well, you can put it on a separate hotbar and tell Miqobot to ignore it via Advanced Settings – Ignore Hotbar.
    4. Alternatively, you can place it on a Cross Hotbar. Cross Hotbars are not evaluated by Miqobot.

In addition, you can create a simple hotbar manipulation macro that will remove certain abilities from your hotbar or quickly put them back with a single button click.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.