Mob Farming

Forum Forums Discussion Mob Farming

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Vixen Vixen 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    botsafetyofficer
    botsafetyofficer
    Participant

Basically I just want it to farm/kill the same mobs for a quest item or just farm an area for experience. I’m new to using Miqobot, so far I’ve only used to level up gathering. I’d like to use to farm quest items off mobs too. Is there a way to do that on Miqobot? If so please post the link to the answer, threads with answers and or a layman’s terms explanation on how to do so, thank you.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Mob Farming feature is not supported at the moment.

Our community assigned a low priority to this feature due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

We will consider your voice in our development plans.
    Thank you for your request!

botsafetyofficer
    botsafetyofficer
    Participant

Mob Farming feature is not supported at the moment.

Our community assigned a low priority to this feature due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

We will consider your voice in our development plans.
    Thank you for your request!

Thank you.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

As an alternative, you can use the combat assist feature and just manually target the mobs you want to kill. Miqobot will handle the fighting, you just need to do the moving and the targeting. I’ve done something similar when farming ingredients for certain culinarian recipes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.