Missing Keystrokes

Forum Forums Discussion Missing Keystrokes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  woshigi 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

woshigi
    Participant

So I’ve been using scenarios for crafting, and the bot gets stuck while selecting crafting mats. I set nqhq(3:1,1:0) and it gets stuck on the second mat without going to the first one. This also happens when I use recipe(xyz ingot,2) to make the armorer one but it tries to make the blacksmith one instead. This only happens occasionally.

I’m guessing it’s missing keystrokes or something. I have my client running at full fps even when it’s in the background, so I’m not sure if there’s some kind of weird lag I’m getting. But then again, it happens even when it’s the active window. Everything else seems okay. Help please? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I read the scenario command list, and it says that if the materials aren’t available, the bot will just use whatever is available, but it doesn’t do that either 🙁

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  woshigi.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its kinda hard to give a proper answer without any logs or details. What does Miqo say in message log? Can you show a full scenario?
    As for guessing, what scale do you have on crafting log 100% or less?

woshigi
    Participant

The Miqo log says nothing. It acts like it’s trying to select materials and keeps trying forever. My scenario looks like this:

job(ARM)
    nqhq(1:0,0:1)
    recipe(Tama-hagane Ingot, 2)
    craftMacro(3synth 40d)
    key(=,5)
    sendKey(alt+=, 10)
    craft(10)
    afkFor(0:01et)
    sendKey(alt+=, 10)
    craft(10)
    sendKey(alt+=, 10)
    craft(10)

My window scales are all at 100%. So when I run this scenario, the bot gets stuck trying to select materials. If I manually point the mouse at the top material, it starts moving again until it gets to the next craft() command where it gets stuck again. Two things will get it unstuck; I can either point the mouse at the top material or press the “Move Cursor Up” key (default NUM8) a few times.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm yea looks like a keybind problem. Can you archive and attach your KEYBIND.DAT as described here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/error-using-any-grid-for-gathering/#post-4434
    Ill take a look.

woshigi
    Participant

Here you go. Thank you so much T.T

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Weird it didnt get stuck on my pc everything went smooth. Seems like the problem is somewhere else. Try their tech support they are usually fast and have more tools to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support
    Id still suggest sending them the log since they will ask you anyway and maybe a screenshot of the moment it gets stuck.

woshigi
    Participant

Thank you for all your help so far Lyfox! I will contact support and refer them to this post as well.

woshigi
    Participant
    1+

Turns out it’s a resolution issue. I’m running the game at 4k so there were issues with that. The temporary fix is to reduce the window scale to 60%. The team said they’re working on a more permanent solution. Hope this helps other people!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.