Miqobots Feelings

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobots Feelings

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LHalfish
    Participant

Dear Miqobot,

As I was sat waiting for the bot to be fixed for patch 3.51 I came around to thinking about what your thoughts must be when a new patch came out. Are you an avid player/s like the rest of us or are you in this as a business? As a business I could understand how you go about fixing the bot and trying to push out the new content. As a player however it must be an ambivalent hell! On the one hand your looking forward to the new content in each patch waiting with baited breath to jump into the new dungeons or raids. On the other hand your thinking “oh god! what have SE done? how much work is this going to be?”. With this in mind are you looking forward to Stormblood or dreading the workload that may come with the expansion?

Yours Sincerely,

A Concerned Botter

P.S. Scenarios in Heavensward? Fact or Fiction? i.e. will it be Stormblood when this is released?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Thank you for asking 🙂

Yes, we are avid players.
    We sincerely enjoy and welcome new game patches regardless of how much work it means for us.

We believe that a good game must always teach the player something new, must never stop to amaze. And we also believe that grind does not belong to a good game, because grind teaches nothing.
    That’s why we created Miqobot – in order to take the grind out of our favorite game and make it even better.
    We want Final Fantasy XIV to be a source of joy and happiness for everyone.

Of course, this decision comes at a price. We always do and always will sacrifice our playtime for the project.
    But we do so in pure belief that it is the righteous cause and that Miqobot will bring relief to many players.

When Stormblood arrives, we will freeze all active license codes until Miqobot is up and running again. We will not waste your subscription time in the upgrade process.
    Even if it means rewriting everything from scratch, we will not rest until it is done, and we will probably be the only players from Early Access who won’t step foot into new content. But please do not try to find us on The Lodestone based on this information 🙂

Beta for Scenarios should be available soon as the initial feature pack is almost ready.
    How long it will take for the full release of Scenario Engine to arrive depends on the amount of additional features and improvements that will be requested by our users. We will do our best to fulfill as many of them as possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.