February 16, 2017 at 5:40 am #2861
Miqobot v1.2.53 introduced a huge pack of features and numerous AI improvements.
In technical sense, this is our biggest update in the past year.
We are very grateful to all of you for supporting us and making this release possible 🙂
- General: Application icon is updated with new 32×32 and 48×48 versions.
- General: A new Miqobot avatar is available. It can be selected in Advanced Settings.
- General: Beta notifications are implemented. When a new Beta version is available, you will immediately see a special notice in Miqobot window.
- General: Advanced Settings section is implemented. It’s a new
+button next to Miqobot avatar.
- General: Popup message can be shown at the end of any activity. It can be enabled or disabled in Advanced Settings.
- General: Respawning algorithm is implemented. It can be enabled in Advanced Settings.
- General: New mounts are supported:
– Sophic Lanner
– Demonic Lanner
– Black Pegasus
– Eggshilaration System
– Archon Trone
- Advanced Settings: Navigation – Auto-stealth parameters can be adjusted without restarting Miqobot.
- Advanced Settings: Navigation – Optional actions are available when activity is finished:
– Step back
- Advanced Settings: Navigation – Optional popup message can be shown when activity is finished.
- Advanced Settings: Navigation – Option to respawn after being KO’d during gathering is implemented.
- Advanced Settings: Crafting – Absolute solutions can be disabled.
- Advanced Settings: Gold Saucer – Steer Power can be adjusted without restarting Miqobot.
- Advanced Settings: Gold Saucer – Behavior to switch between left and right versions of the same minigame can be activated.
- Advanced Settings: 3D Radar – Drawing method can be adjusted.
- Advanced Settings: 3D Radar – Additional options to control 3D Radar behavior when game loses focus are available.
- Advanced Settings: 3D Radar – Screen position of Treasure List can be adjusted.
- Advanced Settings: 3D Radar – Additional options to adjust Palace of the Dead mode are available.
- Advanced Settings: Other – Option to change Miqobot avatar is implemented.
- Advanced Settings: Other – Option to hide Miqobot avatar is implemented.
- Advanced Settings: Other – Option to disable notification about Beta versions is implemented.
- Advanced Settings: Tooltips for certain settings are available. Hover your mouse cursor over a setting to view its tooltip.
- Fishing: Snagging is implemented.
- Gathering: Rotations designer is implemented.
Basic and collectable abilities are supported. Conditional branches based on Impulsive Appraisal are supported.
- Gathering: Icons are imported for comfortable display of abilities in Rotations designer.
- Gathering: Minimum and maximum GP required for rotation is calculated.
Rotation will be applied only when there is enough GP for maximum requirement. A warning message will be shown when the current gear does not have enough GP capacity for selected rotation.
- Gathering: Example rotations are bundled with Miqobot.
- Gathering: Rotations can be shared through Import/Export feature.
- Gathering: Favors are implemented.
Favors are used automatically before depleting a gathering node. Concealed nodes are prioritized when favor is active.
- Gathering: Favors are automatically recognized on the hotbar.
Multiple favors can be present on hotbar. A favor is selected based on the current job and location.
- Gathering: All cordial types are supported:
– Watered Cordial
– Watered Cordial HQ
– Cordial HQ
- Crafting Solver: Recipe levels 51-60**** are supported.
- Crafting Solver: Condition rates for 1-60**** recipe levels are calculated (based on 100,000+ samples of data).
- Crafting Solver: New progress actions are implemented:
– Rapid Synthesis
– Piece by Piece
– Muscle Memory
– Maker’s Mark + Flawless Synthesis
- Crafting Solver: New buff actions are implemented:
– Waste Not I
– Waste Not II
- Crafting Solver: New specialist actions are implemented:
– Innovative Touch
– Byregot’s Miracle
– Whistle While You Work
– Nymeia’s Wheel
– Trained Hand
- Crafting Solver: Reclaim is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: HQ rate prediction algorithm is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Progress independent solving algorithm is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Automatic reduction of solving algorithm complexity is implemented (when certain actions are disabled).
- Crafting Solver: Multiple other optimizations are implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Certain CPU intensive abilities can be disabled.
- Crafting Solver: Option to enforce Byregot’s Blessing to 100% is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Option to enforce Piece by Piece to 100% is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Option to disregard quality during synthesis is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Optional delay before using a crafting ability is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Solution cache is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: Deprecated information is removed from UI.
- Crafting Solver: Absolute solution finder is implemented.
- Crafting Solver: List of macros becomes hidden when Solver is selected.
- Crafting Solver: Tooltips for Solver settings are available. Hover your mouse cursor over a setting to view its tooltip.
An absolute solution is a sequence of actions which leads to 100% Quality with 100% rate. Each action in this sequence is guaranteed to succeed by timely usage of Steady Hand. Example.
This feature takes about 40% of additional CPU time and memory. It can be disabled in Advanced Settings.
- Desynthesis: Desynthesis by name is implemented.
Partial match can be enabled or disabled depending on your preference.
Name presets allow you to quickly switch between name lists.
- Desynthesis: Button to clear the current name list is added.
- 3D Radar: Always on Top behavior is implemented in order to address several issues with certain video and mouse hardware.
- 3D Radar: Palace of the Dead mode is implemented.
- 3D Radar: Option to choose what objects to show in Palace of the Dead is implemented.
- 3D Radar: Special colors for objects in Palace of the Dead are implemented.
- 3D Radar: Server to collect and analyze unique trap locations in Palace of the Dead is running 24/7.
In this version, Miqobot knows 1213 unique locations.
- 3D Radar: Text box in Treasure Hunt accepts
*symbol as a way to indicate that all visible objects must appear in Treasure List.
- 3D Radar: Out of Reach items are rendered on top of Gathering window.
In order for item’s name to show you have to gather this item at least once. Slots with Unknown items will still be rendered without their names.
- General: An issue wherein launching two different versions of Miqobot would cause one of them behave erratically.
From now on, if this happens Miqobot will automatically disable itself and a warning message will be shown.
Please read Important Notes for more information.
- General: An issue wherein certain actions of antivirus software would cause Miqobot to behave erratically.
Please read Important Notes for more information.
- General: An issue wherein character coordinates would be identified incorrectly under certain conditions.
- General: An issue wherein Repair would not activate when Movement Type is set to Standard.
- General: An issue wherein changing ingame hotbar settings would lead to inability to switch between hotbars by Miqobot.
- Gathering: An issue wherein a Potion icon would be identified as Cordial icon with certain hotbar setup.
- Gathering: An issue wherein minimum and maximum GP would not be displayed in Rotations designer.
- Gathering: An issue wherein a warning message would not be displayed when there’s not enough GP for selected rotation when using Gather by Name.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein synthesis parameters would be identified incorrectly under certain network conditions.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein Piece by Piece and Muscle Memory would be used incorrectly with certain recipe parameters.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein the current solution in memory would be considered outdated under certain conditions.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein the current solution in memory would not be reset after level up or significant change in stats.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein Basic Touch would be ignored when character level is below 9.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein Inner Quiet would be used instead of Muscle Memory when optimizations are enabled.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein Whistle While You Work would not be activated during Maker’s Mark phase.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein quality increasing actions would be used on good or excellent condition while Ignore Quality option is selected.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein synthesis would fail when food buff wears off under certain conditions.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein an elementally aspected recipe would be treated as common recipe.
In order to minimize potential damage from this behavior, please enable Progress First optimization in solver settings.
- Crafting Solver: An issue wherein specialist actions would be considered available when Soul of the Crafter is not equipped.
In order to avoid this behavior, you can either remove unavailable specialist actions from your hotbar or disable calculation of Whistle system in Miqobot settings.
- 3D Radar: An issue wherein Out of Reach items would not appear when all other 3D Radar options are disabled.
In order to prevent 3D Radar from going dormant, please keep at least a single option (which is not related to Out of Reach) enabled.
- 3D Radar: An issue wherein Out of Reach names would appear at wrong position on screen and would not match their corresponding slots.
As of now, we have very little data on this issue and we couldn’t reproduce it in our labs. If you have any additional information, please let us know.
- Patch 3.5 introduced a special fix for Palace of the Dead. It directly affected what 3D Radar can show.
– Invisible Hoards have been removed from the game client, just like invisible Traps were removed earlier.
– Mimics and exploding coffers are unaffected and are displayed correctly as before.
You can read about what caused these changes in the previous Miqobot Status thread:
Patch 3.45 – Miqobot Status (hotfixes on Nov 15)
We are very sorry to inform that the damage done to Hoards is permanent as it was done to Traps.
From now on it is no longer possible to see Accursed Hoards without Pomander of Intuition. After using Pomander of Intuition, Hoards behave the same way as before. You are still able to see them through the walls from several rooms ahead.
We will continue the investigation and will inform you of any news regarding this issue.
- If you launch new version of Miqobot and something doesn’t work right, pay extreme attention to what she says in the Output Area. If you see the following message:
(WARNING) I was corrupted D:! Please check your antivirus and firewall.
It means that something is tampering with Miqobot’s EXE file or support files.
Please note that it will also lead to failing the decryption of your License Code. As a result Miqobot will consider ALL License Codes invalid.
- Verify that you do NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time. If you have the old version running, the new version will not be able to upgrade the necessary support files stored in
– Please delete old versions of Miqobot as they are no longer supported.
– Please restart the new version after that.
- If you run only a single version of Miqobot and you still see this message, verify that you WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall as necessary.
We have identified numerous cases of antivirus blocking Miqobot, and it seems that we didn’t make this message visible enough. We did not expect this to be such a frequently occuring issue.
We will adjust the visibility of this message and will try to ensure that you don’t miss it in the future.
But please note that Miqobot is NOT a virus, therefore she makes no attempt to fight your antiviruses.
March 14, 2017 at 10:48 pm #2948
- In order to maximize Crafting Solver efficiency, we recommend following these guildelines:
Miqobot v1.2.54 – Patch Notes
This is a small but necessary hotfix for new issues caused by Patch 3.55b.
- General: New Diadem zones from Patch 3.55b are added.
- 3D Radar: New trap locations for Palace of the Dead are added.
In this version, Miqobot knows 1486 unique locations.
- 3D Radar: An issue wherein comma ( , ) name delimiter would work incorrectly under certain conditions.
- 3D Radar: An issue wherein tooltips would not appear on some UI elements.
- Other: An issue wherein some error messages would not display due to incorrect message priority.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.