Miqobot Trust System advice

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot Trust System advice

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cdtrico 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    2+

I’m already leveling as much as I can to 80 using dungeons to get 71-80.

Dungeons are fast, however, Dohn Mheg is not worth the effort. It rewards almost no exp due to the map having very few enemies, Hominster Switch rewards more exp, even if it is 2 levels lower.

I would suggest not bothering with automating Dohn Mheg, it really is a waste of time, effort, and resources. The rest from what I can tell are good to go so far.

k007
    k007
    Participant
    1+

The miqo dev team already have a system in place to decide which one to automate. Just check out the squadron they only select a certain few to automate.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

The miqo dev team already have a system in place to decide which one to automate. Just check out the squadron they only select a certain few to automate.

The squadrons are that way because they are most efficient when it comes to time per experience gain, all of which needs to be calculated for optimal results and I’m fairly sure all that is done by hand.

Loyol
    Participant

On the other hand once you finish the MSQ your trust is set back down to level 71 and you then have to grind them back up to 80 by doing the dungeons again. I haven’t bothered doing the math for the trust group but you may likely need to grind through Dohn Mheg several times just to level them back up and depending on time vs XP reward DM may turn out to be better than Holminster for that.

zgo63925
    Participant
    7+

You guys miss one big advantage of trust dungeons… no GC seals. Also can start the queue anywhere.

You can literally hands free run trust dungeons infront of a mender, repair, desynth all loot, go again.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  zgo63925.

cdtrico
    Participant

Yes, plus the fact that trusts do all the mechanics on their own as well (afaik), it makes stuff a cinch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.