Miqobot, thank you….yet again

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot, thank you….yet again

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NepNep
    Participant
    11+

To the Miqobot staff, again, thank you so much, the fact you can turn around and support this project so fast given all that is happening, from the bottom of my heart and my crippled ass hands, thank you.

Words aren’t enough but it’s all I have here.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    17+

Thank you for your kind words very much.
    Words mean a lot to us, they remind us not to give up even in these dark times.

We are trying to pick up the pieces of our lives and find some meaning to move forward again. At this point it has already become clear that the war in our country will continue for many months, maybe even years. And with every coming day there’s another possibility of being killed by an air raid. To be honest, we are not sure how to go on.

Yet we are trying. We hope that someday there will be peace again.
    From time to time, we manage to find a few hours of quiet to work on the next update. It’s still far from ready and we are so far behind the roadmap and new game content that it seems like we will never catch up. But we still hope that someday we will push through.

And reading your words of support matters a lot.
    So thank you, for believing in us, thank you very much.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.