Miqobot suddenly Deleting itself

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot suddenly Deleting itself

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dannibanani
    Participant

So I’ve been using miqobot for a few years now and today while creating a new grid, it suddenly deleted itself completely. It shut the program down and disappeared from the folder it was saved to. I went to redownload, everything seemed fine. When I saved it to a new folder (with admin permissions) it deleted itself once again out of nowhere. Not sure what could be causing this issue as it was literally working just fine and suddenly this happened. Thank you in advance.

dannibanani
    Participant

Just a quick update. I was able to download it into a folder with permissions granted and unblocked the program, however I am now getting this issue:

(11:57:13 AM) Hello! I am your Miqobot!
    (11:57:14 AM) (WARNING) I was corrupted! Please:
    (11:57:14 AM) 1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    (11:57:14 AM) 2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    (11:57:14 AM) 3. RESTART Miqobot after this.
    (11:57:19 AM) Connecting to catnip server…
    (11:57:19 AM) Emergency! Couldn’t recognize catnip format!
    (11:57:19 AM) Server connected! Do you have any catnip license?
    (11:57:20 AM) I found the game, but it doesn’t let me connect. Try running me as Administrator. :3
    (11:57:20 AM) But wait, I am Administrator already. Let me try something else.
    (11:57:20 AM) Enabling debug privilege…
    (11:57:20 AM) Nope, sorry. Still doesn’t work.
    (11:57:20 AM) Try contacting Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This issue usually indicates that your antivirus or firewall has interfered with Miqobot application.
    Miqobot does not contain any algorithms that would close or delete the application without user consent. Therefore it can only be caused by third party interference.

Most likely, your antivirus has downloaded a new update which introduced a new False Positive.
    Even if you did not experience this problem before, it doesn’t mean that you never will. Antiviruses are updated often and each update has a chance to introduce a new False Positive bug.

Please whitelist your Miqobot application after download and report this behavior to your antivirus vendor.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.