MIQOBOT is screwing up

Forum Forums Grids and Presets MIQOBOT is screwing up

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

(11:49:03 AM) Full dungeon complete! ^_^ (1/1)
    (11:49:03 AM) Shall we start again? 😛
    (11:49:03 AM) Let’s take a break and sort through the loot we got!
    (11:49:03 AM) Still loading :3
    (11:49:07 AM) WORK time is over! Let’s go to another chapter ^_^
    (11:49:07 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 2 complete.
    (11:49:08 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Immortal Flames: ♾️🔥’, Waypoint: 18)
    (11:49:08 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 0 to 18 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (11:49:08 AM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁
    (11:49:08 AM) Turning camera to angle: 1.50
    (11:49:09 AM) Turning camera to vertical angle: -0.69
    (11:49:10 AM) Delivering gear to NPC: ‘Flame Squadron Sergeant’
    (11:49:19 AM) This NPC doesn’t take my gear >.<

(11:49:08 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Immortal Flames: ♾️🔥’, Waypoint: 18)
    (11:49:08 AM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 0 to 18 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (11:49:19 AM) ERROR (Chapter 3, Line 4): Execution error

it not only is skiping sections of the scenario but its going to waypoints that are note even listed in the scenario

after the dungeon its suposed to go

waypoint(1)
    angle(-3.00)
    vangle(0.00)
    teleportNpc(Exit to the Hall of Flames)

it goes from waypoint(0) to waypoint(1) then teleportNpc(Exit to the Hall of Flames) then repeatChapter(999999) where the scenario restarts from the rest of the connected grid this scenario has been working flawlessly untill recently so what is going on?

below is the entire scenario in question again waypoint(18) not even listed as a destination

//startMateriaExtraction()
    //desynthList(Dungeons)
    //desynth()

//you can leave both repair 
    //options on if you like or
    // you can comment out the 
    //repair process you do not 
    //wish to use by adding "//" 
    //before it for example if 
    //you dont want to repair 
    //your gear your self add "//" 
    //to "repair()" like this 
    // "//repair()" and miqobot
    // will skip it and use the 
    // NPC repair command below

repair() 
    //will repair equiped gear 
    //must have repair icon on 
    //hot bar and must have 
    //sufficient dark matter for 
    //the repairs

key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)

waypoint(3)

repairNpc()
    //will repair equiped gear at 
    //repair vendor for Gil

waypoint(17)
    angle(1.00)
    vangle(0.00)
    deliverGCGear()

waypoint(19)
    angle(1.00)
    vangle(0.00)
    teleportNpc(Entrance to the Barracks)

afkfor(00:00:05)
    //loading time

waypoint(0)

//Food
    icon(3,7,2)
    icon(3,7,2)
    // hot bar 3 slot 7 - 2 second delay

//Squads/trust: 
    //set your desired preference
    //for squad/trust runs again 
    //use the "//" for options 
    //you wish not to use

fullClear(on)
    //will kill all mobs

//fullClear(off)
    // will only kill mobs needed
    //for completion

openCoffers(on)
    //will open all
    //treasure chests

//openCoffers(off)
    //will ignore all 
    //tresure chests will make
    //runs a little faster

//Dungeons: 
    //please remove the "//" 
    //from the dungoen you wish 
    //to enter and make sure to 
    //replace the "//" for the 
    //all the other dungeons

//dungeon(Halatali)
    //dungeon(Brayflox's Longstop)
    //dungeon(The Stone Vigil)
    dungeon(Sohm Al)

squadrons(1)
    //number of trust/squad runs 
    //in a row

//Food
    icon(3,7,2)
    // hot bar 3 slot 7 - 2 second delay

squadrons(1)
    //number of trust/squad runs 
    //in a row

waypoint(1)
    angle(-3.00)
    vangle(0.00)
    teleportNpc(Exit to the Hall of Flames)

afkfor(00:00:03)

repeatChapter(999999)
    //will repeat the chapter 
    //untill desired number is 
    //reatched in the ()s

even the diadem is broken becuse of the oddly specific jade that can be farmed in there now the game is picking up them waypoints as closer then the other nodes and farming them non stop

it is one of the new gathering relic oddly materials that is obtainable in diadem “oddly delicated raw jade”. My guess: since it got added the scenario probably targets that node instead of completing with the other ones. i added “oddly” into the gather by name tab after artisanal , cuz otherwise it would just sit at the node trying to hit an empty slot. But now that he gathers the jade, he is not stopping gathering said jade.

He does like 10-20 spots of artisanal stuff and then just skates off to farm jade until he dies of age 😛

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

even the diadem is broken becuse of the oddly specific jade that can be farmed in there now the game is picking up them waypoints as closer then the other nodes and farming them non stop

Did you read my fix in your thread? Ive applied it in my Miqo and its been running flawlessly ever since.

below is the entire scenario in question again waypoint(18) not even listed as a destination

Could you export your scenario as it is right now? Ill take a look.

MIQOBOT is in need of an overhaul becuse something is really wrong with it

Not sure if its constructive enough. We should do a proper bug report otherwise theres nothing to work with. Like the one i did for your grid rename crash.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Did you read my fix in your thread? Ive applied it in my Miqo and its been running flawlessly ever since.

Could you export your scenario as it is right now? Ill take a look.

MIQOBOT is in need of an overhaul becuse something is really wrong with it

Not sure if its constructive enough. We should do a proper bug report otherwise theres nothing to work with. Like the one i did for your grid rename crash.

here is the scenario in question, the scenario is only the latest issue the waypoints are way off to the point where sometimes is errors out becuse it’s not close enough to the deliverGCGear() NPC even though i have it as close as i possibly can to the NPC! and miqobot somehow running into the vortexes (in the diadem) again

your right im just fustraded sorry

i did just recently i havent had time to apply it yet i will soon though dose is mess up with the timer though? with the extra time spent running back to that specific waypoint? i know when he scnario is over there is genrally about 60 min left on the timmer not sure how much time this will subtract from it if any i have done any testing yet

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

a
    Participant

pretty sure this is a “workfor” response, yet no “workfor” in your code block
    miqo will skip the entire chapter if it got hit by a specific work time

are you sure youre using this scenario you just uploaded?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

though dose is mess up with the timer though? with the extra time spent running back to that specific waypoint? i know when he scnario is over there is genrally about 60 min left on the timmer not sure how much time this will subtract from it if any i have done any testing yet

It shouldnt spend any time at all. The point is to tell Miqo to go to the upper island instead of letting her hit compass. Before the appearance of Oddly Jade she would go there herself. Now you count the exact amount of nodes she farms on the first island and tell her where to go directly. gather(18) was a number for my own Diadem scenario. Im not sure how many nodes she collects on the first island in yours since we have different grids but you can simply run it and count them.

With scenarios you can do many flexible things. You can actually do precise navigation through a single chain of nodes like this.

waypoint(333)
    gather(1)
    waypoint(350)
    gather(1)
    waypoint(377)
    gather(1)

This is actually the most efficient way to farm Diadem. And there are also beacons in Miqo which allow gathering to work without compass at all. There are many ways to solve this. My point is the tools are already there its up to you how to use them.

here is the scenario in question

Ok im looking at it now.

Yea i see theres no waypoint(18).

Yea what FouGilang said. This line means workFor() or workUntil() was used. And this is the reason it skipped through chapter 2. Yet i dont see them in this scenario. Are you sure this is the one that was running?

It looks like youre tired mate. I see you making tons of scenarios and sharing them on forums. Have you taken a break lately?

Andylynyn
    Participant

To pick up on the person above me:

We all appreciate the work you put into these, but we’ll all still be here waiting for new stuff.

Take a break if you want/need to, my guy.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

though dose is mess up with the timer though? with the extra time spent running back to that specific waypoint? i know when he scnario is over there is genrally about 60 min left on the timmer not sure how much time this will subtract from it if any i have done any testing yet

It shouldnt spend any time at all. The point is to tell Miqo to go to the upper island instead of letting her hit compass. Before the appearance of Oddly Jade she would go there herself. Now you count the exact amount of nodes she farms on the first island and tell her where to go directly. gather(18) was a number for my own Diadem scenario. Im not sure how many nodes she collects on the first island in yours since we have different grids but you can simply run it and count them.

With scenarios you can do many flexible things. You can actually do precise navigation through a single chain of nodes like this.

waypoint(333)
    gather(1)
    waypoint(350)
    gather(1)
    waypoint(377)
    gather(1)

This is actually the most efficient way to farm Diadem. And there are also beacons in Miqo which allow gathering to work without compass at all. There are many ways to solve this. My point is the tools are already there its up to you how to use them.

here is the scenario in question

Ok im looking at it now.

Yea i see theres no waypoint(18).

Yea what FouGilang said. This line means workFor() or workUntil() was used. And this is the reason it skipped through chapter 2. Yet i dont see them in this scenario. Are you sure this is the one that was running?

It looks like youre tired mate. I see you making tons of scenarios and sharing them on forums. Have you taken a break lately?

im fairly certain that was the one i was running but its posible i accidently ran a diffrent one 😕

To pick up on the person above me:

We all appreciate the work you put into these, but we’ll all still be here waiting for new stuff.

Take a break if you want/need to, my guy.

thanks 😀 and sorry its been abit stressful lately ( IRL stuff going on ) but from now on things should be calming down ( well for the time being lol things just tend to happen all at one time )

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Miqo keeps stopping and standing in diadem. always in the same spot too. It says its searching for shinies. Any ideas?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Miqo keeps stopping and standing in diadem. always in the same spot too. It says its searching for shinies. Any ideas?

are compass 1 & 2 checkmarked ✅?

if so then make sure there is nothing typed in the gathering node text box as shown below ( check it for all gatheirng presets your scenario uses)

if all of the above are good then it could be a grid issue for instance the grid your useing may not be connected to a nearby node normally this would trigger an error in miqobot’s output box in the lower half of miqobot, additionally if possible please post as much information as possible from that output box while leaving out sensitive information
    the information from the output box helps alot with diagnosing what is going wrong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

I think I just had a bad grid. I was using my own grid for one island and it would hang when the compass picked up a node on another island. I found your scenario and decided I’d rather use your grid 😛 Thanks!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I think I just had a bad grid. I was using my own grid for one island and it would hang when the compass picked up a node on another island. I found your scenario and decided I’d rather use your grid 😛 Thanks!

No problem 😊👍 glad the grid could be of use

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.