Miqobot is opening chat while running Squadrons

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot is opening chat while running Squadrons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Party Animal Number 9 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi guys.

I am running into an issue where Miqobot is opening up chat and typing ‘w9w99w9w9w9’ until she times out.
    I’m always nearby so I’m able to fix it, but I was wondering if someone knows whats wrong?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This issue usually indicates that you haven’t removed keybind conflicts from chat actions.
    You can find instructions on how to avoid this problem in the [Beta] Combat thread.

Important Note!
    Please remove any keybinds from “Reply” and “Switch Chat” actions.

If you use the common WASD style for navigation, there’s a very high chance that a keybind collision will occur if Miqobot sends key input at the same time.
    For example, if you assign Alt+1 – Alt+= to a hotbar Miqobot uses at the moment and press S at the same time, the resulting keybind will become Alt+S which by default triggers “Temporarily Switch Chat Mode to Say”. This will activate the chat mode in the middle of the fight and break your movement completely.
    In order to avoid this problem, we recommend to fully clear the Keybind -> Chat tab.

(You can leave the first two actions intact: “Ready Chat Log” and “Ready Text Command”.
    Assuming they contain no Ctrl / Alt / Shift modifiers.)

thought i took them all out, but i missed one! good catch. thank you for the fast response

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.