Miqobot freezing

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot freezing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

feefee
    Participant

I’m trying to launch Miqobot, but every time I open it, the window freezes when the first “Hello!” message pops up on the log. It doesn’t even go unresponsive and let me close it and I have to end the task to actually close it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

That usually happens when you lose connection to the Miqo server. Check your firewall maybe its blocking it. Also if you dont force close it does it unfreeze in a minute or two?

feefee
    Participant

Nope my firewall has been off. And Miqobot was working just fine before the patch dropped. After several minutes it’s still frozen.

EDIT: After more than ten minutes, the freezing stopped. Though now it’s not registering my license file and whenever I click share or +, the window freezes for some time.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  feefee.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue indicates that there is another application interfering with Miqobot.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.