Miqobot Freezes Videos

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot Freezes Videos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by TNC TNC 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

So pretty much long story short, I’m simply trying to watch anime while I use miqobot to level my crafting skills. Problem is, everytime I open a video in mpc, it the video ends up freezing while the audio carries on. When I close miqobot, I can watch the video with no problem. Neither uses much of my CPU at all so how might I fix this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Try disabling everything on 3d radar tab and disable show on radar on navigation tab. Besides CPU what does task manager display?

gameover
    Participant

Well as what Lyfox said.

Check your cpu usage on task manager.
    Also Don’t play with many tabs and it will eat your memory RAM lol.

TNC
    TNC
    Participant

i may not be a great developer of bots or fully understand how mpc-hc works but it kinda sounds like theres either a driver issue or some software incompatibility for some reason. either way, more information would really help them figure out whats wrong. things like OS, architecture, mpc-hc settings and version, which drivers and codecs youre using. that kinda stuff. they might not need the info but its nice to have just in case

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.