Miqobot DPS Tier List

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot DPS Tier List

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wizardface 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mundays
    Participant

With combat assist, what would you rank the best in terms of damage with the usage of combat assist alone?

clementxd
    Participant

imo if youre going for hard dmg without manually pressing your 80 lvl skills than machinist if you macro your queen automaton to target

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    1+

Didn’t Miqo implement Automaton Queen already? I think my MCH is already using it without macro.
    SMN also has high DPS with combat assist.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Didn’t Miqo implement Automaton Queen already? I think my MCH is already using it without macro.
    SMN also has high DPS with combat assist.

MCH is great at lvl80, it uses everything.

uwu
    Participant

S tier: MCH BRD
    MCH gets the edge because you literally dont have to do anything. BRD needs to babysit level 80 ability once every 30 secs or so when the bar fills up. You also lose some DPS on brd in fights that have low HP adds because it applies dots that might only tick for 1-2 gcds instead of shooting them.
    Both can achieve Orange parses with the right gear.

mundays
    Participant

S tier: MCH BRD
    MCH gets the edge because you literally dont have to do anything. BRD needs to babysit level 80 ability once every 30 secs or so when the bar fills up. You also lose some DPS on brd in fights that have low HP adds because it applies dots that might only tick for 1-2 gcds instead of shooting them.
    Both can achieve Orange parses with the right gear.

how would a MCH hold up against a SMN in savage content with combat assist? or even SAM?

iifetap
    Participant

how would a MCH hold up against a SMN in savage content with combat assist? or even SAM?

I can highly recommend MCH, as uwu pointed out, you don’t have to do ANYTHING other than move around. The ONLY thing you have to do is use tactician when required to help mitigate raid damage, and Queen Overdrive when you know a boss is going to disappear before the robot timer is up. As far as DPS, I’m sitting at around 15k in e6s with HQ 480 and 2 peices of 490 gear.

uwu
    Participant

SMN is one notch below only because it might waste a Phoenix or Bahamut when mob is close to death. Other than that it works amazing

iifetap
    Participant

SMN is one notch below only because it might waste a Phoenix or Bahamut when mob is close to death. Other than that it works amazing

You mind sending me a picture of what your hotbars are like for Summoner?

wizardface
    Participant

RDM is very good at 80. the only thing you have to do is press scortch at the end of the melee combo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.