Miqobot Corrupted

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot Corrupted

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Newcrystal Newcrystal 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Newcrystal
    Newcrystal
    Participant

(WARNING) I was corrupted! Please:
    1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    2. WHITELIST Miqobot application in your antivirus and firewall.
    3. RESTART Miqobot after this.

The above was the message I got upon starting Miqobot.
    1. I have not run two versions of Miqobot at the same time
    2. I have whitelisted Miqobot in my antivirus and firewall.
    3. I have deleted the original Miqobot files and redownloaded the file from this website multiple times.

And I still get this warning. Can anyone help please?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo also creates a new folder in your Windows Temp (%temp%\miqobot) and drops a few auxiliary dlls there. If your antivirus deletes them then Miqo cant function. Try whitelisting that folder as well.

Newcrystal
    Newcrystal
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply.

Unfortunately I am using McAfee and it doesn’t allow whitelisting of folders, only individual files.

To determine which files I may be potentially lacking, I deleted everything in the folder and restarted Miqobot. Here are the files that I have:

miqocraft.dll
    miqodraw.dll
    miqoradar

Of all these, I have whitelisted miqocraft and miqodraw, it seemed as though miqoradar can’t be whitelisted (I tried to whitelist it and it just says “open the app”).

Is there something that I should have but is not in here? If yes, can you please attach a copy of the dll file here so that I can copy-paste into it and whitelist it?

Thank you for your assistance!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.