Miqobot closes and won't work until PC restart

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot closes and won't work until PC restart

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TNC TNC 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lithun
    Participant

Hi,
    how can I prevent McAfee from removing this over and over? Keeps saying it is quarantined as “Real Protect” with a number afterwards. I didn’t start doing this until after running for a long time. Solution? Is there a way to white list?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Most likely McAfee implemented some “new” detection method with bugs and now it gives you false positive. Imo it should be asked at McAfee forums since its their problem. Google says this: https://community.mcafee.com/thread/51613?start=0&tstart=0

TNC
    TNC
    Participant

I agree with Lyfox that it sounds like McAfee is quarantining miqobot due to a false positive. You should be able to set an exception somewhere that will allow McAfee to ignore miqobot.

On a side note, McAfee is a really terrible antivirus and i would suggest using something else like kaspersky, malwarebytes premium, or eset if you have money, and windows defender, malwarebytes, or avast if you need one for free.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.