Miqo, you have me being a bad boy :(

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo, you have me being a bad boy :(

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  hidingfromu 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

khmmiqobot
    Participant
    4+

So, I started using Miqo because I didn’t want to code for myself when there’s a perfectly good app here that gets rid of A LOT of tedious tasks. On top of that, I did not have to do any maintenance for just a small amount per month.

BUT, since using Miqo, I have been hooked on all the features it has to offer. So, while it’s down…I’ve had that addiction jitter. I broke down and wrote my own and will use it for the time being. The reason that I’m writing this is to tell you how much RESPECT I have for the work that goes into it. I had to jimmy rig a lot of the actionables (i.e. I had to use other 3rd party such as ACT, Cactbot, etc.) to get things functional. But, the good news is that I learned a lot about memory/log reading and made one improvement….which is the combat part.

I added functions to negate and revert back outside of FFXIV the ACK Delays, enable TCP_NODELAY, force my app to take over the opcodes and got rid of the client animation lock WHICH….let’s me double and triple weave the oGCD actions. I hope you research into this and add it into Miqo…it’s quite amazing. I also added functions for Leve and quests auto turn ins by recognizing NPCs and leve/quest entries while it runs in the background.

So, here’s the bad part. I got so hooked on Miqo’s combat functionality…I concentrated on the combat part and made the rotations. The worst part is that I made it also for PvP and with the double triple weaving…omg. LOL. Don’t smack me! I know it will take you longer because you have to do it for the masses where I can tailor mine for personal use. Lastly, no…I only use the PvP part for Frontlines. I would never use it for Wolf’s Den, Wings…the feast stuff.

Anyways, please forgive my long post. I just wanted to thoroughly describe the respect I have for you devs. I hope you will release the new Miqo soon. Mine is basically like a mish mash of coding with no packaging.

Love you, Miqo team!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  khmmiqobot.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I added functions to negate and revert back outside of FFXIV the ACK Delays, enable TCP_NODELAY, force my app to take over the opcodes and got rid of the client animation lock WHICH….let’s me double and triple weave the oGCD actions. I hope you research into this and add it into Miqo…

We are sorry, but this feature is classified as cheat.
    Miqobot project has no plans for cheats, hacks, code injections or any kind of game client modifications. This feature will never be implemented.

khmmiqobot
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I will remove it from my end as well. The coding is non-intrusive…but it does fall very close to what you are stating. I’ll remove it over here. Happy holidays!

Radbean
    Participant
    1+

Try XivAlexander, perfect plugin for you. There are some altanative add-on in XivLauncher too.

bigboom
    Participant
    1+

How would oGCD weaving be anymore “cheating” than using Miqo in the first place? Sounds like subjective morality to me. Besides, people legitimately double oGCD weave on their own. Would this be so hard for Miqo to do as well?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  bigboom.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    5+

Double ogcd weave is not a cheat and Miqo already does it.
    But triple ogcd weave and hacking into animation lock is.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

The original question was about research into removal of animation lock in order to allow features which are technically not possible in the game client.

This is not a question of morality, it’s simply not the kind of service we offer.
    We offer gameplay automation. Hacks and code injections fall outside of the project scope.

Double oGCD weave is already supported by Miqobot.

hidingfromu
    Participant
    3+

I think you’ve been a very good boy. Maybe even the bestest boy.

Well done on getting all the memory pointers sorted so quickly too.

Obviously this could be construed as competition to Miqo, so I’d never encourage you share anything here and get banned.

But if you happened to have a finger slip and wanted to send the prog to ihidingfromu@(the letter after F)mail.com, then I’m sure the recipient would happily delete that email for you.

*wink wink nudge nudge*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Miqo, you have me being a bad boy :(’ is closed to new replies.