Miqo shows up somewhere else

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo shows up somewhere else

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kontu kontu 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

whoknows
    Participant

So she’s supposed to go gather Yanxian cotton boll in Namai. But she showed up in The Lochs instead. Happened twice already.
    Any idea why?

2:20:53 AM) (SCENARIO) Chapter 5 complete.
    (2:20:55 AM) Teleporting to: ‘Namai’
    (2:21:01 AM) Successfully teleported to ‘Namai’. :3
    (2:21:03 AM) I am ‘BTN’ now! :3
    (2:21:03 AM) AFK for: 00:00:03 (3 seconds)
    (2:21:06 AM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 5.
    (2:21:06 AM) GatherPreset: ‘S_4.4’
    (2:21:06 AM) RotationName: ‘S-Patch 4.4 Items’
    (2:21:07 AM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 3. Grid: ‘[S_4.4] @2am-pm’
    (2:21:07 AM) Maze calls! I have to hide somewhere. (Grid: ‘[S_4.4] @2am-pm’, Waypoint: 5)
    (2:21:07 AM) Going from 7 to 5 in 3 trips.
    (2:24:00 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. šŸ™
    (2:24:00 AM) Time/Estimate: 169.9483/169.9441
    (2:24:00 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (2:24:00 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (2:24:00 AM) 3 trips more..
    (2:24:00 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (2:24:00 AM) 2 trips more..
    (2:24:00 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (2:24:00 AM) 1 trip more..
    (2:24:00 AM) Destination reached!
    (2:24:00 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (2:24:00 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (2:24:00 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Looks like a bug though never happened to me. What exactly does she select when doing teleport(Namai)?

whoknows
    Participant

I dont know. I wasnt there.
    When i saw it it’s already got kill switch trigger.
    maybe because of server lag?

adderalxr
    Participant

have you tried to actually monitor it? is it possible mobs here can just kill you and you’re spawning at your set location?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can create a new scenario with a single line teleport(Namai) and click start. Does it work?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I’m willing to bet highly on that your home location is set to the aetheryte in the lochs you keep appearing at, and that you keep dying in the scenario in Namai and getting respawned at your home location

whoknows
    Participant

sorry was busy in Pyros XD

You can create a new scenario with a single line teleport(Namai) and click start. Does it work?

sorry not quite sure what you mean

Iā€™m willing to bet highly on that your home location is set to the aetheryte in the lochs you keep appearing at, and that you keep dying in the scenario in Namai and getting respawned at your home location

No, I save at Rhalgr’s Reach and It doesn’t happen often. It happened twice only.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Odd. I’ve ran that scenario for hundreds of hours now without any issue ever

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.