Miqo Radar

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo Radar

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TNC TNC 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TNC
    TNC
    Participant

Hey all, i’m new here and would like to say this is a very well made bot with quite a few very useful features. The two features i use the most are the radar in palace of the dead and farming minigames in the gold saucer (thanks for the event, SE) and they’re both great! However, i’ve noticed that my fps tends to drop quite a bit when i open miqobot and after looking, it seems like the radar is always on and taking up anywhere from 10 to 20% of my cpu. Usually it wouldn’t be a problem but FF14 is more cpu intensive than i imagined (see image). Is there any way to disable the radar when i’m not using it and free up that cpu so miqobot can run better while doing other tasks like fishing of playing minigames?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by TNC TNC.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yes there is. Select show nothing on 3d radar tab, untick other checkboxes like fates and stuff + untick radar checkbox on navigation tab. According to devs this makes radar go dormant and cpu usage drops to 0.

EDIT: Huh ive just noticed a tiny black box in the top left corner (where grid name is usually shown). And when you untick the last checkbox it disappears. Guess it means radar indeed stops drawing,

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.
    TNC
    TNC
    Participant

Thank you Lyfox, it did indeed drop the cpu usage down to 0. It seems like the “show gathering: out of reach” and palace of the dead options use it the most though so i might play around with the options a little. Thanks again 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by TNC TNC.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.