Miqo Organization

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo Organization

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Timray
    Timray
    Participant

I use Miqo for many different activities in game, same as every one, but it was so hard to keep things organized.
    Not really sure if any one else is as anal about organization as i am, but i found a way that helps.

Copy all files in your Miqobot folder to a new folder and create a new shortcut to the miqobot_v###.exe file.
    And that shortcut will run a version of Miqobot with that folders presets.

Personally I have 10 or so folders with shortcuts to each.
    IE:
    I have a folder called Gathering
    a sub folder called Leveling
    a sub folder called Scripts & Aethersand

All with a copy of Miqobot files.

When I know I’m leveling a toon I use the Leveling shortcut
    When I know I need some Aethersand i use the Scripts & Aethersand shorcut so on and so on …

I know it seems simple but this simple trick eluded me for a while so i thought it best to share.

Ark
    Participant

Yea it would be cool if Miqo could load different presets on the fly.

At the moment I´m using the White Scrips Scenario and the Scenario with all the gathering nodes, but I don´t like how those scenarios clutter miqo with gathering presets, nav grids etc. so I´m doing it similar to you by just having one presets.miqo for each activity which I rename everytime I switch. Probably will change to your way though.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

miqo and orga is difficult. I have 3 Miqo instances running wich makes a lot of troubles .. believe me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.