Miqo not navigating properly?

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo not navigating properly?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kim_Lee 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jponry
    jponry
    Participant

Hello, I’m having an issue that I’ve not encountered before. I have a custom nav grid in Rak’tika that covers the aetheryte, as well as one BTN and one MIN node chain.

My problem is that, on the BTN half of the grid (have not tested MIN), Miqo will activate Arbor Call to look for the next node cluster… Yet she only navigates 1/3 times. So, if the clusters are A, B, and C, she only navigates from B -> C and NOT from A -> B or C -> A. I’m positive my grid is connected properly, and she is picking up the correct nodes when she uses the compass.

The weird part is, on the 2/3 clusters she doesn’t move, if I manually move her close enough (I guess to get the nodes in range for the minimap?), she will then detect the node and start moving herself. And no, on the B -> C path, the next nodes are NOT in range of the minimap.

I’m really not sure what’s wrong here and can’t seem to find a reason for this. Thank you for any help!

Edit: Yes, it’s happening on 1/3 paths for the MIN half of the grid (Miqo navigates like normal on 2/3 paths)

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by jponry jponry.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Could you post your grid and a screenshot of your settings? Ill take a look and try to help.

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Probably not using beacons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.