Miqo Not Gathering

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo Not Gathering

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vad 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Vad
    Participant

I’ve got an issue. Started last night but I was going to bed and decided to deal with it when I got home from work. But she just stops gathering, for no reason. Last night she gathered the 275 times that I asked her to and stopped, like she’s supposed to. I went and repaired my gear and then she did like 80/275 gather’s(same item) and just stopped. Today she did 10 and then stopped. Same item and grid as the one she completed previously. And she’s not getting stuck. She stands right next to a node that needs to be done and just says good night. Attached are the logs from today.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vad
    Participant

Also to add. She stops by a node that can be gathered. I can manually click on it and gather from it. No Keybinds or anything have been changed.

Vad
    Participant

I keep forgetting things… ugh… I can close Miqo and re-open it and she gathers for a minute and then just stops. She seems to really like poking woodland creatures all of a sudden.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is the internal kill switch:

(3:46:14 PM) I see a shiny node at (396.312408, -663.141724, 25.411360).
    (3:46:14 PM) Going from 8 to 9 in 2 trips.
    (3:46:14 PM) 2 trips more..
    (3:46:53 PM) Oh noes, I couldn't reach the destination in time. I guess I'm stuck here. :(
    (3:46:53 PM) Time/Estimate: 38.8612/38.8403
    (3:46:53 PM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can't find way back home... Falling into oblivion.

As its stated in the guides the only way to turn it off is to restart Miqo.

As for why its triggered is another question. Maybe something is wrong with your nav route. Could you show the grid youre using?

Vad
    Participant

See that’s the weird thing, she wasn’t stuck. She was standing right next to the node. Attached is the export of my grid. Do you need a picture of it also?

Attachments:
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Thanks i can figure out the rest from coordinates in your log. Gimme a few hours to get back home ill take a look.

Vad
    Participant

Ok. Thank you. 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Well as soon as i started it Miqo ran into a tree and got stuck. The path from 8 to 9 leads her straight into oblivion. Heres a fixed version of the grid.

Attachments:

Vad
    Participant

Ah, I see what you are talking about. I guess it was set perfectly center cause normally the character just rubs around the tree, lol. Thank you. 🙂 Seems to be working now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.