Miqo not fighting during squadrons

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo not fighting during squadrons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tear Best Grill
    Participant

I’m watching my low level Black Mage do Halatali, and most of the time she just watches the squadron fight, occasionally throwing out a spell here and there. During the first boss especially she only attempted to attack the adds and failed. She seems to be targeting things just fine, but won’t attack. All my spells have keybinds.

Is this just an issue with low level rotations? She works just fine when combat assisting my lv80 classes.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

What is miqo saying in the logs? Do you have the squad-assault command on the hotbar aswell? Normally miqo uses the assault command first before anything else.

Tear Best Grill
    Participant

She’s not saying anything, I’ve got the commands on my hotbar and she uses them, but then just stands there.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but we can not identify your issue based on this description. We would require additional details.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

It’s been the same for me in every squad dungeon I’ve run recently. It’s an angle-issue. I press F to face target and she’ll fight. She just never turns to the target anymore after moving. I just run squads when I’m washing dishes or something, so it hasn’t bothered me thus far as squads are fast even if you don’t fight–unlike Trusts. But I didn’t have this issue in the previous version.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This issue usually indicates that Auto-Face Target setting is disabled.
    You can find instructions on how to enable this setting in the [Beta] Combat thread.

Auto-Face Target must be enabled.

Note. It’s located under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically face target when using action.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.