MIQO GATHERING PROBLEMS?

Forum Forums Discussion MIQO GATHERING PROBLEMS?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

deano78
    Participant

is the gathering part of the bot broke? I have made a new character on a new server and attempted to use mining bot, it runs to the locations, moves down onto copper ore and then nothing, it dont hit it or farm it.. its like it just stops but the bot is still running.

deano78
    Participant

okay .. this only happens when I try to use gathering 15%, if I use ‘Yield +2, gathering +5%’ option it works but keeps telling me I don’t have the GP available for the rotation but still continues to work and gather.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

You know that your title is screaming right? Show some message log the issue is usually there.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

okay .. this only happens when I try to use gathering 15%

This issue usually indicates that you forgot to put an ability for Gathering +15% on your hotbar.
    Please make sure that a correct icon is placed on hotbar and that it’s reachable by keyboard shortcuts.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.