Miqo does not overlay in Fullscreen anymore..

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo does not overlay in Fullscreen anymore..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Slacker 4 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Slacker
    Participant

Not entirely sure what has happened, but Miqo worked flawlessly. Today FFxiV has no taskbar on the bottom and nothing is overlaying. I can use Miqo in windowed mode (with low FPS) and the walking paths are notice. But when i choose fullscreen (60 FPS) nothing is overlayed on the screen as in the walking paths. Just wondering if anybody has had this issue before and what can be done to fix it.! Thanks in advance ..

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

There’s an option to have miqo “always on top”, which is what I think you’re referring to. Be sure its ticked off, its right on top of miqo’s avatar.

Slacker
    Participant

Thank you for the reply but that is not the concern.

starting yesterday when i logged on, the game reverted to Fullscreen mode. Miqobot for some reason dosent show the grids when in fullscreen mode for me. I believe before ive always played it in borderless windowed mode. However ive always had my taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Now its always missing. Anyhow back to the topic at hand. Whenever i put it in windowed mode it will show the grid but FPS will be 25ish. and will follow the grid for maybe 2 nodes or so. Previously it worked flawlessly, i am just wondering if anybody has ran into this issue. The combat assist still works great. After work i plan on restoring windows in case an update happened. This is most likely not MiqoBot related, just not working for my setup now. Thanks!

Edit : using dual screen and when i try to drag miqo from secondary to primary screen the screen flashes and does not overlay the game, even if the always overlay button is clicked.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Slacker.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Today FFxiV has no taskbar on the bottom and nothing is overlaying. I can use Miqo in windowed mode (with low FPS) and the walking paths are notice. But when i choose fullscreen (60 FPS) nothing is overlayed on the screen as in the walking paths. Just wondering if anybody has had this issue before and what can be done to fix it.! Thanks in advance ..

It is technically impossible to display an overlay window on top of a fullscreen application.
    This would require injecting 3D Radar code into the game client. As code injections would make Miqobot much more detectable and unsafe, we have no plans to implement them.

If you wish to see the 3D Radar overlay, please switch the game into Windowed or Borderless Windowed mode.

There’s an option to have miqo “always on top”, which is what I think you’re referring to. Be sure its ticked off, its right on top of miqo’s avatar.

This option refers to Miqobot window but not the 3D Radar overlay.
    Just like with 3D Radar overlay, it works only when the game is in Windowed or Borderless Windowed mode.

Whenever i put it in windowed mode it will show the grid but FPS will be 25ish.

Low FPS problem is usually not related to Miqobot, but our Tech Support may attempt to troubleshoot your issue.
    Please contact us directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Slacker
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. I guess my graphic card updated the driver or something to change a setting. 👍👍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.